Heaven Camino (BNHA) 9

Name: Heaven Camino

Age: 15-16

Looks:

Quirk: Devine gift This quirk gives the user the abilities to exorcise evil being, they can heal, and even borrow power from any devine beings (such as Celestial powers), they can see the darkness in someone and they'll get rid of it or they can u...

Quirk: Devine gift
This quirk gives the user the abilities to exorcise evil being, they can heal, and even borrow power from any devine beings (such as Celestial powers), they can see the darkness in someone and they'll get rid of it or they can use holy power to create things as they wish. They can even grant someone's wish, They can even summon devine beasts or familiars to help.

Drawbacks: Goes unconscious when used too much

Height: 5'0

Likes: Tango, Making people happy,

Dislikes: nothing in particular.

Crush: Yosetsu Awase

Family:
Father: Axel (Quirk: Devine gift) (12'10)

Mother: Carla (Quirk: Holy light, this quirk let's someone create anything out of holy light, they can heal others too) (5'4)

Older brother: Jayden (Quirk: Devine gift) (10'0) (26)

Older sister: Mira (Quirk: Holy light) (6'2) (22)

Older brother: kosei (Quirk: Holy light) (6'4) (19)

Older twin brothers: Light and Yuu (Quirk: Holy light) (17) (9'10)

Younger brother (1): Usaji (Quirk: Devine gift) (11'0) (13)

Younger sister (2) : Error (Quirk: Devine gift) (13) (5'1)
>Because Error was born with a weak heart her quirk backfired and gave her a life limiting disease (Restrictive cardiomyopathy) the doctor gave gave her around 3-6 years left to live.
>She is constantly going into hospital to be treated or to see how she's doing.

Younger twins: Ichigo and Yoshiko (Quirk: Devine gift) (10'2) (10)

Information:
Heaven is a shy and quick to go into panic however when she gets in the zone she does a great job, when healing or fighting. However she is still easily scared and because of that her family is quite annoyed with her most of the time and tends to make her leave their sight, she sometimes avoids them not to be shouted at. She always apologizes to people, since when she was a kid her parents would always tell her "not to be a disappointment" or "you have to try really hard to make people like you!" So she even vaulters in the church and in the hospital in her spare time.