Kaina Lyrici (Black Clover) 4

Name: Kaina Lyrici

Age: 18

Looks:

Abilities: Madness magic The user can absorb, create, control, and manipulate Madness/Insanity of themselves, others or the madness energy around, whether increasing, decreasing, causing or otherwise enhancing insanity, even manifesting the emotio...

The user can absorb, create, control, and manipulate Madness/Insanity of themselves, others or the madness energy around, whether increasing, decreasing, causing or otherwise enhancing insanity, even manifesting the emotional energy to physical level and gain power from it.
>Can make anyone go insane
>Use the person's madness to gain strength
>Let's her own madness to heal
>Creates her madness into a physical things
>Enhancing someone's insanity so far that, that's all they can concentrate on
>From their insanity can tell all about them.

Madness in human form:

Name of Madness: Insani (NOTE; KAINA BARELY EVER BRINGS THIS ONE OUT SO MIGHT NOT SHOW UP IN THE RP!)

(NOTE; KAINA BARELY EVER BRINGS THIS ONE OUT SO MIGHT NOT SHOW UP IN THE RP!)

Grimoire:

Guild: Black bulls

Guild: Black bulls

Crush: Luck

Family:
Mother: Mikayla
Father: Mike
(Both died)

Information:
Because of her magic when she couldn't control it she managed to make some people go so insane that some people killed themselves. Her parents was scared and forbid her to use her magic. She didn't know why when it wasn't her fault. Not long after her parents died and she left alone. All the people thought it was her that killed them, and uses their magic to make sure she couldn't use hers. so when she got accepted by the black bulls and the captain told her she can use her magic as she sees fit she was happy and black bulls felt like family to her.
She is well know for someone that never held back even against her partner in the exams. (she made them run head first into a wall to knock themselves out)