Chapter 18: its locked

Trevor's POV:

I feel pretty Bad about leaving Christina home and not taking her with me, but I don't think I'm ready to tell my fans yet. I mean, what if they don't like it her? What if they give her hate?

"Trevor are you alright?" my thoughts are interrupted by Andrea.

"yeah I'm fine. Just thinking about Christina. I hope she's okay home alone." I look up at her.

She nods and walks back to her table where there are some fans waiting for her.

I go back to thinking, but this time, not about Christina. I'm thinking about how great of a day this is going to be. Now I can't wait to meet our fans.

~~~~~~~

"Christina?!" I yell as soon as I open the door to our house.

I feel Jen, Andrea, and the o2l boys walk past me and into the living room.

"Guys, order a pizza," I tell them, heading upstairs.

Once I'm outside my bedroom door I open it to see an empty room.

I look around a bit more. No Christina. Where could she be? Where did she go? I start to worry.

"Guys! Christina isn't here!" I yell downstairs.

I hear people run up the steps and as I look around the corner I nearly crash into jenn, Andrea, and ricky.

"We need to find her." Ricky said, sounding really worried.

"Did you check her room?!" Andrea asked.

"No I'll go check right now," I say, running past her to Christina's room.

I put my hand on the door knob, and turn it. It's locked. I can barely breathe. I'm so scared. Why is her door locked? Why wasn't she in my room? Why didn't she respond when I called her name?

"Guys?" I choke out, crying at her door.

"It's," I suddenly feel myself start to breathe heavily. I'm getting light headed. My vision is blurring with tears and with fear. My head starts to ache badly.

I'm hyperventilating now, along with crying and yelping. No one comes because no one can hear me.

I collapse at the door to her bedroom, my bones too weak to support me. I can't believe this. I'm going to die. I'm going to die right here, right now. I can feel my chest start to burn, and I long for my asthma inhaler.

As my vision is darkening, I hear someone call my name. I don't have enough energy to respond, and I let my eyes close. At that moment, my whole world shut down.

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Oops......

Sorry! It's a cliffhanger! I feel so mean!

I hope you guys like the story so far and I'm sorry that the last couple chapters have been fillers, but it's only because I have something big planned in an upcoming chapter.
Love you❤️
~Bridget