Chapter 14: pizza?

Christina's POV:

I had to get rid of Dax. I know he likes me and I can't have him around trevor. At least not until I'm certain I don't like him too.

Oops

I can't like Dax, I'm with trevor. I can't, I won't, and I don't.

Once I heard Dax drive away, I walked over to trevor and hugged him. He didn't hug back, and I knew what he was going to say.
"Christina?"
"Trevor he's just a friend. Promise." I said, reassuringly.
Trevor sighed in relief.
"Okay. I was kind of worried considering he looked like he could beat me up." I giggled lightly.
"Well yeah, he could beat you up. But, he could never sing as great as you do." I said, poking his nose.
He blushed.

Trevor's POV:

It's been a couple hours since Dax showed up. I was kind of bored of just sitting on YouTube with ricky and Chrissy.

"Hey, Chrissy?" I shook her shoulder to wake her up. She was sleeping with her head on my shoulder.
"Yeah?" She said, lifting her head off of my shoulder.
"I'm bored. Do you want to go on a date?" I asked hesitantly. I could feel rickys eyes looking at me.
"Okay. Where are we going?" She asked, getting up off of the sofa.
I thought for a few seconds.
"Pizza?" I proposed.
"Okay. Let me get dressed real quick and I'll be right down." I nodded.

Christina's POV:

I dragged myself up the stairs to get ready for trevor and I's date. I first walked into Trevor's room to do my hair. I could have done it in my room, but at the moment I had not furniture, so I got my straightener out of my bag, and sat with my legs criss-crossed at his mirror, straightening my hair. Once I was done, I checked my makeup.

Apparently I hadn't put any on yet. I reached for my bag and pulled it to my side. I dug around for foundation, concealer, mascara, my eyelash curler, and my brow gel.

I still wasn't really awake yet so I did half of my makeup with my eyes closed. Thankfully it turns out okay. I change my outfit to a white float tee shirt and ripped light wash skinny jeans. I then realized that I'm way too messy to wear white, so I change my shirt to a black tee shirt with a pocket on the chest and cuffed short sleeves. I slip my feet into some black vans and walk downstairs.

Halfway down the stairs, I check for my phone and my wallet which are both not there.

I stumble back up the stairs and grab my phone off Trevor's bed and my wallet off of the floor. I'm finally ready to go.

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the delay with my chapters recently but I've kind of had to arrange a lot of stuff this week and finish a lot of things so I haven't been able to write as much. Okay well thank you guys so much for over 200 reads! That's crazy! I've only had this up for like a month! I love you all have a great few day until I talk to you on the next chapter!
Love you❤️
~Bridget