Chapter 6: aunt lynn

Christina's POV:

The whole plane ride I was talking to ricky. He was so sweet. When our flight landed he said he had to go meet up with some friends so we hugged goodbye and I went one direction and he went another. I met up with my aunt Lynn who was taking me back to her house so we could catch up on the past couple of years.

At aunt Lynn's house an hour later:

Wow. This place is really nice. I haven't been here since I was like two apparently, but I wish I had. It's really monochrome and modern. I love it.

I really hope we get along well. If not, this trip is already getting off to a bad start.

"Okay, so the living room and kitchen are through this doorway, the stairs are through here, and your bedroom and bathroom are up the stairs to the right." She sighed. "I hope you like it here. I never thought your mom would let me see you again. I don't know why she hates me so much."
"She doesn't hate you she just doesn't like you." I say, trying to cheer her up. It wasn't working. She shrugged her shoulders.
"Well, whatever I guess. I'm really happy you're here. We're going to have so much fun! I booked a spa appointment for tonight because I figured you would be a little stressed from your plane ride. I also had your dad send me a picture of your room to see what you're into. I re organized the room upstairs so it would look similar to yours back home. I hope you like it. I don't know if I'm being creepy but I just want you to feel at home." She giggled a little. It was a nervous, forced giggle, but it was a giggle.
"I'm sure I will love it here. I already love the scheme of things by what I can see now. It's so simple yet classy." She stood up a little straighter after hearing that.
"Oh, thank you. I take much pride in how my home looks. I figure your home describes who you are, and this is how I would describe myself. " I smiled. If this is who she is as a person, I think we will be getting along well.
"The only thing I require if you live in this house-" oh no. "Is that you make no mess before your bedroom door. If you do, I expect you to clean it up, or tell Aaliyah. She'll help you with the messes you make. "
"Who's Aaliyah?"
"Oh, right. she is the housekeeper. Her room is adjacent to yours. I believe you two will get along well. " wow. I hate the fact that someone feels that they need to clean up after me, but I like not always having to worry about everything I mess up.

"You should go upstairs to your bathroom and get all ready and clean for our spa appointment. It's in half an hour. "
"Okay aunt Lynn. I'll be down in like ten minutes." She nods as I head up the stairs. As I walk up the stairs my fingers linger on the railings the whole way up. They're round and black and match the stairs which are also black. The stairs seem to be floating in mid air. This house is amazing.

Once I get to my room I take a deep breath and open the door.

Wow. This room is amazing. It's all black and white. It doesn't look very much like my other room but it's a really nice change. The bathroom is across from the bed. I enter the bathroom to see two sinks mounted onto the wall, a glass shower and a black toilet. I love this bathroom. I love this house. I love California. I love this experience.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey guys!

Sorry there's still no trevor 😢 I promise he will be in one of the next three chapters so keep reading and I love you!

By the way if you want, comment on this with a name, personality description, and a physical description of a character you would like me to put in my story. It can be based around you, or just completely made up. Okay bye.

~Bridget