Chapter 8: best week of my life

Daxtons POV:

Yesterday with Christina was really fun. I think I kind of like her. We got along well when we went out to get frozen yogurt, but Lynn took her to her hotel as soon as we got home.

I don't know hardly anything about her but I want to know everything I possibly can.

Cristina's POV:

I had a lot of fun yesterday with Dax. It kind of felt like we had known each other for forever. I almost wish I could have spent more time with him. Oh well. I had to get to my hotel and settle in anyways so it's fine. I'm so excited! Tomorrow is the day of the meet and greet. I can't wait to see trevor and Connor and sam and everyone else. Something interrupts my thoughts. I hear a ping coming from my phone, indicating that I have a notification.

I walk across my hotel room to grab my phone off the desk. I unlock it and open Twitter. Oh, someone followed me. All of a sudden I can't even breathe. It was ricky!! Wow! How did he know my Twitter? I didn't tell him what it was, did I? No. I don't think so.

I get another notification. This time it's a tweet. Trevor mentioned me in a tweet! He said: "can't wait to see you tomorrow at the meet and greet @chrissyrose" I think I'm going to die. Soon after that, there had been six tweet mentions, and over two hundred followers! What? Just from a couple tweets? Ricky, kian, sam, Connor, jc, trevor, and jenn had tweeted at me saying they can't wait to see me. Oh my gosh!

I started to text my mom right away.

Christina: hey mom! You'll never guess what just happened!
Mom: what happened?! Are you hurt?!
Christina: no, mom. I'm not hurt. I just gained over 200 Twitter followers. You wanna know why?
Mom:oh my gosh. You had me worried. Why?
Christina: ricky,Connor, sam, kian, jc, trevor, and jenn just tweeted at me saying they can't wait to meet me!!
Mom: wow! That's fantastic! How do they know you?
Christina: well, you know how I met ricky on the plane? I think he found me on Twitter and told everyone about me!
Mom: wow honey, that's great! But I have to get back to work. I'll talk to you later okay?
Christina: okay. Bye!

I put down my phone and lied down to gather my thoughts. I then decided to tweet at Ricky and trevor.

@chrissyrose: hey @trevormoran @rickydillon how did you find my Twitter?
@trevormoran: ricky hunted you down and then told me to check you out @chrissyrose
@rickydillon: I did not hunt you down, I searched your name and a couple users came up. I looked through them to find you @chrissyrose @trevormoran
@chrissyrose: okay. Well I can't wait to meet all of you guys! I'll see you tomorrow! @trevormoran @rickydillon

I really honestly and truly can't wait for the meet and greet. This is going to be the best week of my life.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey guys!

Sorry this is just kind of a filler chapter. I didn't have anything interesting for her to do besides this and hang out with Dax. Do we ship Chax? Yes? No? Okay.

I didn't want to skip from frozen yogurt to the meet and greet because I know you wouldn't want to miss a whole day of Christina's life.

Okay, so I think I'm going to start uploading on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays around 5-8 pm eastern time.

My schedule has been really messed up for the first few chapters just because I wanted to get them up and get the story going. Okay I think that's it!
Love you

~Bridget