Chapter 21: Lizzie

Christina's POV:

We called the doctor once trevor was awake yesterday. He said to not do really anything with him for the next couple of days.

It's been really fun just sitting on the couch watching Netflix with him. We're not really into any of the same shows, but we switch off ever hour. I'm really happy with this.

Trevor missed a meet and greet while he was asleep. He was only out for a day but there was another one tomorrow that he wasn't supposed to go to.

I felt really bad for his fans. Some Of them probably came just for trevor.

I'm only worrying about them because a couple of days ago, I would have been devastated if trevor wasn't there.

A couple of days ago.

It had only been a couple of days since I was in their spot.

It felt like it had been months. Trevor has been such an amazing boyfriend and I am so grateful that I have had this chance.

But one thing is still on my mind. It's stressing me out and it makes me cry just thinking about it.

Eventually, I'll have to go back home.

I'll have to leave trevor and ricky and the rest of o2l.

I'll have to leave LA.

In the short time I've been here, I have realized something-
This is my home.

LA is where I am meant to be. It's where my boyfriend is, it's where my friends are, it's where I'm happy.

The only things that I could look forward to back home were my family and Lizzie.

Lizzie.

I miss her so much. We haven't even talked since I came out here.

I think I should go call her.

"Hey, trevor?" I said quietly.

"I'm going to go upstairs and call Lizzie. I'll be back in a little bit, okay?"

He looked up at me as I was sitting up and nodded.

I walked quickly up the stairs as I scrolled through my contacts.

As I reached the top of the stairs I clicked the 'call' button next to her name.

The phone started ringing.

One ring

Two rings

Three rings

Four rings

I was getting a bit impatient.

Five rings

As I was about to hang up, she answered, but it wasn't her.

"Christina,"

I was startled. Who was that? I didn't recognize the voice. How did they know my name?

"Hello? Lizzie?" I answered, timidly.

"No, Lizzie's in the shower right now. I can tell her to call you back later if you want?"

I suddenly realized who it was.

"Greyson, what's up?! I haven't seen you in forever!"

"Oh nothing really, you?"

"I'm good."

My conversation with Lizzie's boyfriend ended about five minutes later with him saying that he would remind Lizzie to call me once she is out of the shower. I really do miss her.

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey guys!!

I'm kind of getting back into the typical routine of finishing my homework and then writing a couple chapters at a time, so if I'm ever too busy to upload, there Will probably still be chapter up.

Love you❤️
~Bridget