Chapter 3: sweet sixteen

Christina's POV:
" that was the most fun I've had in a while. Thank you for taking me there. It was awesome." I thanked my mom.
" I knew you'd like it, but it was nolans idea." She said as she nudged him with her elbow.
"Really?!" I ruffled his dark brown hair. He just smiled and nodded.
When we got back home all the lights were off. I unlocked the door with my key and opened it. I felt for the light switch and turned it on. Th lights lit up the room full of balloons, confetti, and my best friends. I look around and realize that there's a DJ and a candy bar. This is so amazing. I suddenly realize everyone is shouting something.
"What?!" I said when they finished. They all laughed and shouted again:
"SURPRISE!!!!!" They said kind of in unison. I laughed and said thank you. After that I just mingled with people and caught up with my relatives and stuff like that. I looked over at the purple three tiered cake. The bottom tier was purple cheetah print, the middle was sparkly purple and the top was a pretty lavender with dark purple fresh roses and white and red daisies. This was perfect. There was only one thing missing-
" PRESENT TIME!!!! " I hear someone shout. I screamed:
"Woooo!", And headed to the pink leather chair in the middle of the living room. It was obviously just there for the party. I looked over at the table of presents as everyone gathered around me on the couches. For my first pick I picked a prettily wrapped small box. I hear my best friend Lizzie shout:
"That's mine!". I laugh as I slowly tear the wrapping off after the bow and open the small box. Inside that box is another tiny box. I open that one to reveal a thin silver ring with a single rectangular aquamarine diamond set in the band. I pick it up and look at it closer. On the inside it has engraved: " best friends" I start to cry because I'm so happy. This is so sweet. Lizzie comes over to me and hugs me. When we're done hugging she slides the ring on my right ring finger just where hers is and takes her seat. The only difference with hers and mine is that her stone is a moonstone. Mine is aquamarine because that is Lizzie's birthstone. Lizzie was born in March and I was born in June. June's birthstone is moonstone.
Later that night:
I had so much fun tonight. It was like the best night of my life. Still there is just one thing that could've made it better. My thoughts are interrupted by my mom bursting through the door.
"I have to give you my present now, Chrissy. I wanted to be the las to give one to you. Here, open it." She says as she hands me an envelope with my name on it. I look at her with a confused look the I look down at the envelope. I make a slit down the long side. I open it up and take out the contents which is wrapped in tissue paper. I slowly unwrap the gift, enjoying the suspense. When I finally get through the tissue paper, I look down in shock at what my mom has just given me. I can't believe this. Where did she get these?! There are a million things tearing at my mind I can't even speak. I push all those thoughts away to talk to her.
" oh my gosh. I can't believe this!! Where did you find these?! They're all sold out everywhere!!!" She just smiles. Oh my gosh I can't believe I am going to meet Trevor Moran!!