1. Dream

Today the sky is clear and beautiful. Mini clouds were hanging on the blue canvas . The view was relaxing and calm . Maybe it's clear because you are watching us from above. Maybe you are happy today that you got to see jungu. Isn't he cute and small . Well , I'm raising your son pretty well after all he is my son too . You know what ? He is growing pretty quickly and the time is also flying by so quickly . He is already 5 can you believe this! Woahhhh all these years were pretty tough but not tougher then what happened 5 years ago . It's not like I don't love you . I still do but I can't forgive you for what you did . As I look at my fractured legs , all the messed up scenes that you created at that time starts popping up from back of my head and I can feel the impact of that incident. Horrific and terrifying.

Jungkook, I cry everyday thinking of if you and I were a normal couple and if you were alive , our family with jungu could've been so great . If.......and only if. But destiny wanted it otherwise and now I can't even cure your sick mind and can't even see you alive because you are dead , yes you are dead . Wet tears started living my eyes and I feel my heart ache, after all I did loved you and still love you.

I looked at jungu and my tears are already dry . Why ? Because I still see you in him, my only child .

" eomma , was father handsome like me ? How he looked like ? " .

" not more handsome then you " the voice came from backward with deep yet silky tone in it just like what i remembered his was and  both of us , me and my son turned back .

" MR. JEON? "

AND THE PSYCHOPATH IS BACK .

You are back and that sinister smile on your lips . I'm afraid.

________________

That smile of his made you scream and you woke up from your horrific dream .

=================================

A/n:- here is the book 2 as you all requested and I love you so much for liking my precious book

A/n:- here is the book 2 as you all requested and I love you so much for liking my precious book . I hope you all will like it too . Please not forget to vote and comment . 💋💋💋❤❤❤