32) similarity

It was the launch time when school cafeteria started getting noisy with all the students chirping like birds and making JK annoyed with all those noises. 

He thought of passing this particular place when he saw from the open door . A boy getting irritated with lots of girls around him , he wanted to eat but all these beauties are making him annoyed So, that boy got up from his seat and head back to the place where he can find silence, The library . 

Jk found him weirdly relatable to his personality . He don't know why but that boy resembles so much of him.  So he unconsciously started following him .

That boy silently took his seat in the empty library, taking the sneaker bar out from his pocket and reaping the top of the cover to eat it .
Jk stood there , near the door peaking from the gape observing him with those sad eyes .

A sudden tap on his shoulder got him startled and he look behind .

" Jimin hyung , you scared me "

" what are you doing here ? I was waiting for you so long in the teacher's room . "

" I'm sorry for that but that boy over there " Jk pointed his finger to the boy and said " remind me of myself " .

Jimin found him funny so he smile at jk

" what are you even saying ? Cut it out babe , let's go , we have to eat . "

" hye we are at school don't call me babe " jimin smiles at jk's remark .

" Ok taecher-nim , but lets go. "