17. beautiful

Time went by so fast that it's already been three days you and jungu shifted in new apartment and as the world is getting more digital , few weeks ago when you were in your previous place , you were able to fill up the form of jungu's new school and guess what ? He is now officially a student of XXX school , here in busan .

Your thoughts got interrupted by jungu who was looking outside from the window of the bus . His doe like eyes where always on search, Searching for something or someone you don't want to meet .

You alway thought , why he looks outside the window everytime both of you travel . Maybe he is not familiar with those place and want to explore more or maybe admiring the crowded streets, who knows ? But He is an another mystery himself just like his dad .

A Sharpe break made the bus stop and both you and jungu dropped off from the bus .
The moment both of your eye fell on the large building which has this movie like gate where lots of students making their way in , you knew the future of your son is bright .

Jungu fixed his uniform and you regain your attitude. Both of you making your way in that huge ass gate and students around you scanning jungu from up to down , specially girls from his age .

And it will be very wrong if you don't remember the time when you use to be one of them and admire jungkook from far before approaching.

' these girls are staring . Way not , my jungu is handsome ' you chuckled to yourself as you thanked jungkook for haveing such a beautiful Jeans.

I mean genes 😂