6. pain

" Miss y/n , you came "

" what happened? "

" take a seat and then we will discuss . "

I took my seat and saw some other people storming in , they were worried too . I guess they are parents too. All of them took place beside me and I looked at jungu who was looking down .

" so , actually I want all of you to talk with your childs because they are having a meager problem here . It's not first time they fought . They did it many time but thinking them as a kid I let them be . I even warn them but here they are still same no progress . I saw jay bulling jungu many times and even I warn him spratly but their bully made everything worse and in the end jungu beat them up . If I was not there then he would have gotten injured . "

I looked at jungu and still his head was down . Parents near me started cursing jungu of being jungkook's son and why jungu fought was also clear now . I stood straight and bend my back to baw them all with one word " sorry " .

I walked towards jungu and hold his hand making ourselves out of the school . We walk towards our car in silence and took our seat .

" what happen can you explain ? " I didn't scold nor intimidate him . I only said it softly because maybe I knew what was the reason. Jungu still didn't speak but took his both hand up , palm covering his tears .

That day , my heart cried . My baby has to go with all of these just because of you. Jungkook, you Evil monster .

I wrap my arms around his tiny shoulder and my head resting on his head. I hugged him so tight and we cried .

It was not secret from the area where I lived to know who was jungu. They all know he was the son of most wanted criminal and that lead him to get bullied by his classmates.

" I'm such a awful mother , jun " he was in my embrace but still denied it with his head .

" listen jungu , I know it is hard but we can do it and don't ever beat anyone , you are my son not that bastard's " .

" want eomma to get you ice-cream " and he nod in my embrace.