4. Tough

Grabbing the remote tightly to be sure that my clumsiness won't let it fall so that it can break . I fall on the sofa making myself comfortable and started rotating channels that I don't want to see .

I heard the maindoor to be open and my mom making in .

" howz your day ? " I asked her knowing she is working so hard at her work.

" it's good sweety , why you here ? Your day off ? " my mom put the vegetable beg on the kitchen counter and put her handbag on the other table , she made her way towards me .

" so you are still doing that job ? And you'll really move out " my mom asked taking her sit beside me

" mom, I told you I'm not 18 anymore I'm 31 already and now that I'm stable and learned so much from my job , I think I can now open my own business and please, Don't stop me you know that I hate this place so much . I want to move out and I have to. I need to forget all those memories of his. "

" so , when you thought of moving ? Then " my mom asked with a bit sadness .

I know , my mom is sad because she love me and junwu so much but I can't stay here forever . She already did so much and I can't ask more .

" don't be sad I'm still here until junwu complete his middle school . " and I knew it , she is smiling .

Yeah , again being a mom is tough .