5. weird

My school days was tough . everyone around me always stayed silent . My friends also refuse to be friends with me and the only excuse they had was my belly . Yes , I was pregnant and continue my school , at that time jungkook was still in prison and everyone was scared because they knew the child in my belly is his but I was tough and completed my school with my collage year because in the end of the day , I have to feed my child not them so who cares .

My mind drown back to reality when my phone started buzzing , I looked at my mom who was in kitchen making dinner and jungu ,still not home . He is in his extra class . Such a good boy I have here .

I quickly picked up my phone and pressed it against my right ear .

" hello , Miss y/n I'm jungu's homerun teacher "

" yes , Mr. Choi "

" Actually, jungu caught on fight with other classmates and we stopped them . Can you please come so that we can discuss about this . "

My heartbeat , oh my god . Didn't giving any answer or informing my mom I grab my coat and rushed out . I heard my mom screaming my name but I have to go this is not a good time to explain.
Within ten minutes I arrived and went to staff room . The moment I entered inside the room I saw jungu full in brushes and half of his shirt torn off . My gaze fall to the other side of the room where some of jungu's classmates were . What on hell they were fighting about ?

 What on hell they were fighting about ?