9. bye , mom

" Noooooooooooooo " my mom shout so loud that even our neighbor can hear her .
I knew she will do this because this was so sudden but we have to take step .

" sorry maa , change of plan . You know , what happen with jungu in school ! I can't let him study there knowing that those kids bully him and we already decided to move so why not now ? Maybe it will be better for jungu to switch school and also I got the room empty where I can do my business. We also got a apartment in minimum rent ." I told her as my and my sons stuffs are getting inside the suitcase but I stopped knowing she is really sad .

" mom please don't be sad . Don't you remember the words that you told me 'sometime people need to change so that they can survive in this crusal world ' then why are you not letting me get the chance to change . Mom, I love you and this is for our good and its not like that I'm leaving your for forever. I'll come offen . "

She hugged me so tight like I was going to break in peise if she don't hold me . I let her after all she was mother too .

" so where is the destination? " she asked

" Busan ! "

" eomma !" Jungu came running towards me with the photo of jungkook in his hand .

" we forgot to take this ."

Whatever jungkook was for others but I didn't let jungu to hate his father. I told him lies that his dad always loved me and him but not fully lie , actually jungkook really loved his son more then me. So , why would jungu hate him when he is no more . Jungu heard many time others ganging him and throwing hate comments like his dad was the killer but jungu never believed anyone . He love his father more then me and I can see that .