38) it's him ?

Three of you went to the nearest ice-cream shop and ordered something to eat .

While eating jk talked about where jungu is good and what he should do to improve his marks .

As you were eating the ice-cream you felt some burning stares from someone you well known with . You surely felt uncomfortable but couldn't say anything because he was your son's teacher .

" ma gift is safe , ra8 ? " his words were suspicious in that different dialect and he was a mystery , a whole mystery for you but he was not jungkook , right ? or he is .

" wh~w~what gift ? " your words were shattering under his gaze , he is not him then why their eyes are same . that doe eyes with the same blankness painted with black ink . You felt your son hold your hand and asking the man in front of you

" What teacher ? what you gave to eomma ? " and JK smirk , the same insane smirk which was once jungkook's and looked at jungu creeping a sweet smile .

" D  ice-crim  , jungu " jk said smiling at you son but then . just then he looked at you .

" R'lax, wy yea shattering ? It's not like I'll devour yea" and your breath went uneven with coughing your lungs out .

You left your ice-cream in mid way and didn't let jungu to complete his as two of you walk pass him in speed space .