29. 24/7

Jimin , he is  very handsome and popular in the school with his coworkers ,flirting him and students , eye fucking him . His persona is always different when he starts teaching .
                            He is very kind and always helping others . In short , A teacher everyone can dream about but can't have. Even tho , know one knew accept principle that his dad owns this place which makes him the second owner .

From small age he liked the profession of being a teacher . He use to play teacher teacher and now he is a teacher . He don't want to disclose this truth because the way people are so normal around him will lose this normality and starts being formal if he tell them which he don't want . He is not a fame sicker.  He like teaching and that's what he is doing .

But the other night when JK told him about his leave application,  that he don't want to work for the company but with him. Jimin didn't asked much and was very happy that his boyfriend will be 24/7 near him  .

JK always told jimin that how he liked jimin's profession,  the teaching and all that stuffs . Jimin suggested him to do what he want but JK was confused thinking teacher don't earn enough. And now he is bored , working on boss's order and merging himself with file works is making him mess . He need this job to leave his grip . Which he did .