20. appointment

JK parked his car in the parking lot of the building as he get out from his car .

He took the lift to third floor as the door shut open and he reached the floor he desire too .

Walking inside his office getting morning greeting by every office colleagues in that department , he went inside his personal office .

His office was very nice . The window was fully covered in glasses so that he can see everything outside . The parallel building near his office which had every poster on the top , small one, big one and so on .

He took his seat as his eye straight fell on the new little poster , almost plain , no detailing , no model photo in it . Just a simple advertisement of a Number where anyone can book therapist .

Jimin's words started echoing in his mind as he fish out his phone from the pocket and dailed the number which was on the poster .

* ring *

' no one picking up, wat D hell '

He again tried and this time someone responded from the other side

" hello , how can I help you ! "

' so , it's a male ' JK thought to himself as he continue speaking .

" I wan to buk a appointm'nt! " .

" sure sir ...can you please tell me your name ? So that I can register it and tell you the time when to meet . "

" yeah ....sure .....its JK " .

" Ok sir ..and sir , your first name ? "

" I don't hav any "

The man from the other side felt wired but he let it go , it's not his concern.

" ok sir , your name is registered . Your appointment time is 12:30 PM . "

And both of them ended their call .