30 . jungu

Jungu took his seat on the 3rd banch attached to the window , looking out.  When he thought he was enjoying the view , he felt two tap on his shoulder and a thin sweet female voice calling him .

" jungu , have you done the homework? "

Jungu looked his other side , the whole class is now in his view but his doe eyes caught only one human being  near him , his banch mate .

MISS ARORA

" nah ! " rude but yes , that's how jungu talks with his classmates . A huge attitude problem which he never show any of his teachers or his mother means you but girls are the first target. 

Always disturbing him with their fucking chocolates or love laters which he don't like . Don't have friends much because of his past but still a soft hearted boy under that rude handsome face .

" stop spitting lie ,jungu " and here arora , A hot temper girl with average looking face and don't like rude boys but a good girl .

Jungu is now mad , he can't take temper and when he thought about his outburst.  The door opened and Mr. Park came in . So he avoided arora for now and stood up with all the students bowing Mr.park with good morning. 

" Good morning class , seat down "

Asian school , rules are rules , lol .

Jungu took is seat and now this is his time .

" you had a whole night and still the homework is undone , And upon that you had the guts to yell at me . "

But arora being arora " atlest i don't lie. "

Now jungu was about to burst when jimin announced. 

" So , actually today I wanted to introduce all  of you to some one..........Mr. Jk please come in "

Whole class become silent and now waiting for the grand entry of the hero in movie,  I mean class . One man with fully covered in dark gray suit and books in left hand,  purple hair now turned black but the length is still long .

Also extra delicious for students to eye fuck another teacher .

He stood near jimin and bow the class , the class did back the same to show respect .

" Hello everyone , im your new teacher JK and will teach you history  , Nice to meet you all "

This time jungkook again felt a tap on his shoulder.  ' this girl again '

He whispered " what ? "

" that teacher looks like you , don't you think " that's all arora said .

================================

A/n:- how many twist you can handle ?