Another Note.

So.

I felt that thanks are in order for all the people who've read and voted on this story.

So I'll be mentioning them here.

If you've painstakingly read the entire story and I missed you out, you can let me know through the message board or my pms.

Here we go then.

AanshM  thank you for being the best friend ever on and off Wattpad. You're a great encouragement, and I'm so grateful to have you.

lavieenbellle  thank you so so much for reading and voting and dropping your hilarious and witty comments. It was so nice to read your comments because they nearly always made me laugh (except during the sad bits) You're an amazing writer and an even better friend <3

CissyHermiMalfoy  You've been so encouraging ever since I first started writing on Wattpad, and you are one of the major motivations for me to continue working on my own work of fiction, which I'm working on improving. Thanks for all the votes and comments and your friendship.

-sxtxnsslxt  all I can say is thank you soooooo much for the votes, and the lovely comment in the end. It was nice to know that you liked the story. Thanks for being so sweet on Tumblr as well :)

gcldsteins  happens to be my amazing judge for one of the awards I signed up for. Thank you for all the votes and reads, and I really hope you enjoyed reading the story.

CLmauve  thank you sooo much for the honest review and all your votes and reads.

Well, these are all the people I'm aware of who have been with the story from start till the end. If any of you guys have stuck with it as well, let me know :)

Until later,

Dylan <3