9. Back to School

Alisa rolled her eyes and shook her head, amused.

  They were back on The Elisabetha heading for England, and school was back in session. Surprisingly, Nicu and Clavina had been allowed to join the classes to learn more about vampires. 

  But, although certain things have changed, others have not. 

  Alisa was trying her best not to giggle as she watched Lars, Malcolm and even Tammo causing a ruckus during class.

  "Lars of Dracas! Get down from your desk! You are not supposed to be standing on top of it." Conte Claudio ordered. 

  Tammo and Malcolm then created a small gust of wind, blowing a few sheets of paper off the teacher's desk.

  "Malcolm and Tammo!" Conte Claudio rounded on them. 

 Lars then wolf-howled causing Conte Claudio to jump half out of his skin. 

   All three burst out laughing.

"Lars of Dracas! You may be Baron now but you are still my student! Get down from that desk right now!" Conte Claudio demanded.

  Lars hopped off his desk and started weaving his way around the desks while Conte Claudio chased after him.

   "Lars get back in your seat!"

  Tammo then crawled around the room on all fours, getting under the poor Conte's feet. He then clambered up onto the teacher's desk, Lars following him.

   "Lars of Dracas and Tammo Von Vamalia! Get down from there! Malcolm of Vyrad stay in your seat!" Conte Claudio ordered.

   "Is everything all right?" A new voice rose up.

  Everyone stopped and looked to the door.

    Lady Anna was standing there looking first at Malcolm, who was half out of his seat, to Lars and Tammo who stood on the table, to the Conte.

   "No, everything is... fine." Conte Claudio tried to reassure her.

   Alisa couldn't help it anymore and burst out in soft giggles. 

   "Malcolm, please sit down again. Baron Lars, Tammo sweetie, please come down from that table." Lady Anna asked softly yet firmly as she closed the door after her and walked towards her son. 

  Lars and Tammo hopped off the table and sat back in their seats.

"Conte Claudio, if it's alright with you, I'd like to sit-in to this class. I'd like to know what they're being taught." Lady Anna requested.

  "Of course you may, have a seat. Lars, fetch Lady Anna a chair." Conte Claudio lead her to the back of the room were she could see what went on. Lars came back with a chair. 

   "Thank you, dear." Lady Anna smiled as she sat down.

  Lars nodded and went back to his place. 

   "Right, as I was about to say saying, we're going to be studying the Clan Wars in more detail. I know, that we all know what basically happened during the Clan Wars, but it is good to study it in detail. Nicu, Calvina, you may ask any questions when you have any." Conte Claudio said.

  "You never change, do you?" Alisa looked over at Lars.

 "What? Can I not have some fun? We've finally got rid of that annoying piece of rope and I want to have some fun." Lars grinned mischievously at her.

   "Lars! You're lucky I love you." Alisa shook her head at him as she smiled. 

  "Why thank you! I love you too!" Lars smiled softly at her before directing his attention back to the Conte.