13. I can't lose him!

"Alisa! Help! Come quick. It's Lars!" Tammo and Luciano were shouting.

  Alisa's eyes widened. She jumped to her feet and bolted through to the dining area, Ivy and the Dracas girls right behind her.

   "What happened?!" She demanded as she knelt by Lars.

 He was lying unconscious on the floor, gasping for breath.

   "We don't know!" Joanne said.

  "We were playing blind man's buff when he started gasping and then he blacked out." Seymour explained.

   "Get him in the classroom, Luciano, Tamm, get a table in there!" Alisa ordered.

  Joanne flung the doors of the classroom open as the two boys dragged and pushed a table in.

Malcolm, Inger and Hindrik lifted Lars up onto the table.

  "Tamm, Fanny, get the Elders!" Alisa commanded as she took her place by his side again, running her hand through his hair.

  "What's wrong with him?" Ivy asked.

  "Do I look as if I know?" Alisa snapped, before she recoiled, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you." 

  "It's alright. The circumstances are not helping you at all." Ivy smiled tentatively.

  "What on earth happened?!" Magnus roared as she burst into the classroom, the other Elders following.

 "We don't know!" 

 "He collapsed!" Joanne said.

 "While we were playing a game." Seymour added.

 "And then he started gasping!" Tammo exclaimed.

"Is there anything we can do?" Lady Anna asked as she rushed to Lars' side next to her daughter.

   Magnus looked at Alisa.

  "Alisa, I think you know what we'll have to do. Again, it's risky. Lars probably wouldn't want you to do it, but you've done it before, haven't you." Magnus said.

   Alisa looked at him before looking back at Lars.

 "I'll do it." She said firmly.

 "Do what?" Lady Anna asked.

 "We don't know what's wrong with him. Whatever it is, it's affecting him that not even Inger or Fanny could read his mind. The only way to save him is if..." Malcolm trailed off.

   "Is if I go into his mind and bring him back." Alisa finished for him.

  "Isn't that dangerous?!" Lady Anna was appalled.

 "Mother, I have to do this. We can't lose him, I can't lose him!" Alisa pleaded. 

   Lady Anna held her daughter's gaze for a moment before nodding.

 "You must." She agreed.

   "Lay him on the ground, it will be easier for Alisa if she's sitting rather than standing." Magnus instructed.

   Once Alisa was sitting with Lars' head on her lap, Malcolm spoke up. 

"Now remember, you have to find him as quick as possible. And be careful, if you get lost and he suddenly wakes up or if he.... passes, you'll be gone for good." He said.

   Alisa nodded, "I'm ready."

 "Stay safe," Lady Anna said, "and be careful. Bring him back." 

   "I will. I promise," Alisa looked around at the Elders.

  Alisa placed her fingers on the sides of Lars' forehead and closed her eyes.

                💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

   So sorry for the long wait, and sorry that the chapter is a bit short

   So sorry for the long wait, and sorry that the chapter is a bit short. Now, it will be quite a while till I update next because I'm trying to get chapters out for three other books, I hope you all understand... :) :) 

  Claire xxx 💙