5. We Are What We Are

Right, sorry for another long wait. And I'm sorry for another time skip. I like how things turned out in the seasons, so I'm going to skip to the end of the last episode of Season 2, since you all know what happens anyway. :)

      💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

   Alisa watched with a smile as Lars, Malcolm and Nicu remove the rubies from the stone and return them to the right jewellery pieces. 

   She was glad that Lars and Nicu were now friends. Although she had chosen Lars, Nicu was still her friend.

   "No, you've got it wrong! That's the Lycana ruby, it goes in that ring." Lars laughed, as he Nicu were sorting out the rubies. 

    "I can't help that! I'm not educated in vampire knowledge!" Nice retorted, laughing along.

   Alisa chuckled at their antics before turning to her brother. 

  "I'm proud of you, Tamm, really proud. I'm glad you came along." Alisa wrapped an arm around him.

   "Well, someone has to keep you in check." Tammo teased.

  Alisa laughed. 

   "You're no longer a little boy, mother will be proud of you." Alisa hugged him tightly. 

  "You think so?" Tammo asked.

  "Of course!" Alisa exclaimed, "She will be so proud of you."

     "She'll be proud of you too." Tammo said. 

   "I don't know about that," Alisa sighed, "I didn't untie the knot, and that's all she ever wanted. Said it was my destiny and all that." 

   "Tammo is right." 

  Alisa and Tammo turned to see Lars.

    "Yes, you didn't untie the knot, but neither did Dracula. And, if you explain, I'm sure she'll understand." Lars assured her as he wrapped an arm round her shoulders.

    "You really think so?" Alisa asked.

  "Yeah." Lars nodded, before leaning in to kiss her.

     "I'll leave you two lovebirds be." Tammo said blinking as he turned and joined Malcolm. 

    Alisa and Lars pulled away from each other and laughed at Tammo's reaction. 

     "Well, you were right." Alisa said, smiling.

   "I always am," Lars grinned, "But what about this time?"

     "The knot didn't need to be untied. And things could stay the same as it has been. For we are what we are." Alisa looked at the others.

    Lars followed her gaze. 

  "Nicu! That's the Pyras ruby, it goes in that earring, not the bracelet. The bracelet is too big!" Tammo was saying. 

   "Alright, alright! Sorry!" Nicu held his hands up in mock surrender, "How am I supposed to know which ruby belongs to which piece of jewellery?"

    "Each ruby is a different size, you match them up to the size of the place in the jewellery and you've got it." Joanne explained, kneeling down next to him and showing him how to do it. 

   "So, what's going to happen to happen to the other rubies?" Alisa asked.

  "Well, when we get back to Norway, the Elders will have to decide, but for now, the rubies will be split up between all of us. Which reminds me," Lars added, as he took Alisa's hand, "I believe this belongs to you."