🍂Wish Fulfilled 🍂

A/N: If you're having an anxiousness working amid your heart, just listen the music above, hope it'll able to provide you calmness for the time being.

"And yours? What should I call you?"

"Mine... It's Jun.."

"I'll call you Jun Ge then.."

Xian giggled as he spell the name while an angelic pleasant smile became visible over Jun's face. In an unfading dusk , two small silhouettes were seen, accompanying their original figures, as if trying to voice that the evermore lonely souls of aeon will surely meet one day..

Xian said almost everything about his small world, which was even smaller than his own height, yet the he couldn't complete it by all, but had to stop between his words, in order to fill his lungs with the partially fresh air of the dusk. He didn't even notice when the time just went away just like that, without even letting one realise.

"A-Xian... A-Xian... Where are you?"

This time at the far horizon, another obscure silhouette was seen, calling Xian's name.

"Gege.. it's gege's voice..."
Xian's face brightened more.

"Seems you're near..."

"Yes I'm.. We are in the middle of the village now, there can you see that last courtyard? There I stay.."

Even though Xian's little hands failed to show the proper direction, dispersing the vagueness of dusk completely, yet Jun said,

"It's nice..."

"Hehe..."

"But do you know, you can make it more beautiful?"

"Really?"

"Yes really.."

"How so?"

This time again Jun smiled and made his hand forward which was grabbing bunch of blue flowers all these time.

"With these..."

"What are these?"

"That which you wanted to see little Xian.."

"Me... *shocked* so you're saying, these are the iris flowers?"
Xian asked being astonished fully at which Jun nodded in agreement.

"They're...."

"...."

"Beautiful, just like you.."

Xian giggled while taking the flowers from his hand without noticing the slight change in expression over Jun's face.

"They're as beautiful as peach Blossoms, that person was really blind enough to see that.."