🌱 Back To Little Xian 🌱

"It's not good for health to be drenched by rain; XianXian..."

No sooner did the tranquil voice usher into his ears, than his heart skipped a beat. Water droplets still abscising from his lily akin curled up eyelashes, he blinked them once to see the person properly making his boggy vision, lucid enough.

In front of him was standing a young man with a crimson umbrella in his hand, almost a metre or two away from him. The etheral person seemed not so masculine yet was moderately sturdy with ochred skin a bit lighter than that of a sapodilla fruit; accompanied with weeks shaven head covered by a tenuous layer of weeny hairs. His eyes were as placid his voice, his lips was still adjoined, neither expressing the mildest level of somber nor cheerfulness but somehow it couldn't be said as stoic. He was having an outer appearance of a tall person cladding in brown scarfed and chougu which was more like a celestial who has just descended after crossing all the distance of another parallel world sacrificing the lust for mundane things.

"Or should I say, little Xian?"

Xian who's almost eclipsed by the heavenly aura got back to senses when he heard the usual tone of 'little Xian'. If truth was to be spoken, he didn't really recognise Jun from his appearance but from what he knew it was him was his eyes which were depicting something more subtle than his outer appearance. From those eyes Xian sometimes did feel in past that he could read them like an open poetry but he never knew the poetry can have more depth than a vast ocean.

"Jun Ge. You're back..."

The rain sound still didn't interrupt his voice to reach near the other person. Only this time the later showed a very sedated tinge of happiness, as he approached towards Xian providing a shed to him with his umbrella which prevented the rain drops from further touching Xian.

"So little Xian is really a grown up boy now.."

"Though, I expected Jun Ge to be a grandpa but seeming he has grown up into a young man only."

Xian said looking straight to the auburn pair of dim eyes which were higher than his face level, since Jun was taller than him by inches of seven almost.

"I also expected little Xian to be calm like his young age, but seems he has grown more bolder than before.."

Jun said starring at the longan akin pair of eyes. Xian couldn't stare back more to those eyes rather averting them he further questioned back,

"When I ask those group of monks they said that Jun Ge has gone somewhere else, so how come he's here now?"

"I decided later to come back here, that's why. At first I thought of making my way to some other villages or to Yìndù crossing the great Xǐmǎlāyǎ shānmài, but then thought that my whole life is there to visit far places. I should spend some time with people here and look after their well being here too.."

"Yìndù? That country is so far from here.."

"But that's the source of way to our mind's peace, lord buddha and his preachings. King Āyù wáng of Yìndù was the first who preached Buddha's teachings throughout the other countries, isn't it interesting to know how a single person like him managed to preach such ideology throughout people. I wish he was still alive now."

"But isn't that a foreign country?"

"Can Buddha have any specific territory to stay in or to have his good impact over earthly beings? No right?"

Zhan nodded sideways to agree with Jun's words.

"So that means as long as we worship someone from our heart, it's impact will be always great and beautiful, no matter from where he belongs.."