🍁 Lying is an Art 🍁

A/N: Play the music while reading JunXian moments. Even if u don't, just hear it other time. I swear u won't regret.

"THW TWEES ARE SO SO BIWGTHW HOUSES ARE SO TILTEDONLY XIAN IS SOOOO SMAAL

THW HOUSES ARE SO TILTED
ONLY XIAN IS SOOOO SMAAL.
SMAAL LIKE SPARROW. HEHEW, HIC."

Xian didn't complete the sentence, rather he couldn't instead a silly giggle became prevalent of his words. Steps unmeasured, vision hazed, eyes closed partially, things around him seemed taller and crooked, how in the world did he fall in this state? Xian didn't have that much sharpness of memory to think thoroughly at this point. He's in a major mood to sing loudly, not a lie.

Walking without any specific destination, no will to return home, to explore the mysteries of the Earth, to not have any more connections with closed ones behind, all these feelings made him lighter than before inspite of his clumsy steps. Seemed like Xian got the soul of any ineffable vagabond, who just wanted to rummage, but for what? No one knew.

An hour had already passed from the time he exited the fair and probably the market as well, his pace was slow for what it took him so long just to reach the current site he was at. Couldn't say if his senses really struck him, he took a look around himself and then felt he still wasn't able to light up the lantern.

"NOOOO! THE FIREFLY WILL REACH HEAVEN TODAY. IT'LL. I, MY GEGE'S XIAN AND MY TRASH FRIEND'S LITTLE XIAN, WILL MAKE SURE ABOUT THAT THING."

He still couldn't get over the fact that his Jun Ge didn't even return the embrace or even the question he asked. Although when he's fully conscious he never thought about it that much, but since his subconscious mind had fully taken over, he could spit out things to his heart's content. That might be the reason, for which Yuan's title of trash friend was bestowed upon his dearly Jun Ge as well. Now that's problematic.

"HUH! FROM WHERE DID THIS THING POP UP? I NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE."

He exclaimed looking at the fragmentary old shrine, hooded with numerous wild vines from behind. Due to the presence of minimum moonlight and maximum darkness, over the huge walls, they seemed somewhat cinereous and ugly as well. Why didn't he notice that any sooner? Was he that ignorant about remnants of old dwellings that he never felt to research about the existence of this? Wouldn't it be a good adventure to discover what lies there on the other side of the wall.

Talking of devil and it'll arrive, that's right this idea obviously appeared in his head suddenly. Ignoring his state, he tried to get the level of the extended small roof like structure over the fence around. He's surely going to reach the peak of the shrine by this night.

After sometime he was able to gather some small and medium rocks from around the sides of the wall and then a few bushes, settled them one after another to add to his height, once he stood over them. He was expecting to get to the top easily, but he felt that going wrong once the rocks started shaking due to lack of stability, unable to take his weight.