🍃A Mysterious Man's Secret 🍃

The sound of grig dissipated with the previous night, as the honey bees that were dwelling inside the comb whole night, gradually appeared to be kissing the petals of daffodils before drilling them for the means of mustering nectar from them. It's another new day; somewhat bright and cherry.

Despite having a bad headache, someone still didn't forget to maintain his usual demeanor before attending his workplace.

"Wei Xiông, you're quite late today."
Nie Huaisang commented while checking through the records of the previous day's sales.

"Hmm I was a bit drunk."

"Don't say that 'a bit drunk' . I and Master literally needed to carry you the whole way home if not Viscount didn't arrange the carriage for you."

"I'll give you a treat tomorrow for carrying me to the carriage. Now shut up. My head is heavy enough to hear your blabbering. "

Xian sat down rubbing his head and blinking his eyes for a few more times. Slowly yet gradually his workaholic nature brought pace in his physical functions. He couldn't explain how he loved showing and explaining the customers regarding any information about vestures. Sometimes it was tiring, but mostly it's still favourable in comparison to sea journey. If the stocks would be out, he'd again have to set out for another journey.

During afternoon, one customer came, not so mentionable yet was kinda weird of some sort. He's a short guy, with a face filled with a bit too perfectly shaped long beard, hair done in numerous braids, and a top knot pinned securely with hair clips. Cladding in so much lavish attire, and way of walking, he seemed a bit too perfect to believe that there's nothing unusual about it.

"Welcome sir. How may I help?"

He coughed for legit three times before speaking,
"I'd like to get a perfect attire for my wife."

"And is it for any ceremony or festival or normal daily purpose?"

"Ahem, anything that'll be gorgeous."

"Just that?"
Xian asked once again.

"And maybe will have the capability of seducing me at nightfall."

"..."

Huaisang was drinking water after working for a while, however he somehow restrained himself from spitting the water out and swallowed it like anything.

"So, it should be comfortable, light, mild exposing and somewhat unimpeded while exempting the person during night time before making out right?"
Xian said, approaching the section of clothes without sparing glance towards him. Huaisang could only struggle to figure out how the heck his coordinate managed to maintain such a straight face while asking with so much explicit details. The other man seemed to have slutterled a few times before letting out a positive reply finally. Guess he never expected the person in front of him to be more perverted in terms of description.

One after another, Xian showed him the different attires for women describing the quality of the fabric along with the expenditure that should be contributed behind it. On the other hand, Huaisang noticed that the man didn't have a bit of concentration over the clothes that were shown to him instead he's mostly staring towards Xian. Not like Xian didn't notice, rather he didn't care. This happened many times before, no matter what gender; certain people would look at him like they'd never seen a human before. He would certainly determine them as absolute creeps but it's also not a sin to admire someone's handsome features.

"So, now I'd like to hear your thoughts, Gong. Which one truly suited your preference? "
Xian mentioned staring suddenly straight to his eyes, making him panicked inside.