🌻 Sharing 🌻

"Hey you! Sun-Er! Come here, before my patience level comes to an end."

"What els.."

Jun was thinking how to calm this enraged boy, but before he could manage to think any way out, a punch landed straight on the face of Sun-Er making him out of words. And that was followed by two more punches until Jun walked over there to hold him back.

"Lemme go Jun Ge! He's too much! He dared to ask for money after giving this dirt like stale bread! How dare he!"

Jun's hands weren't able to hold him back which caused him to land a few more punches on Sun Er's face. Trails of blood came out from the latter's face as an evil smirk became prominent over Xian's face.

The crowd which was slowly dispersing became stagnant again at this incident. Xian approached the little boy and proceeded his hand, asking him in a non verbal way to handover the bread.

However, the little boy who just saw this new, enraged version of Xian, couldn't help but give away the bread with a frightened and sad face. Xian grabbed the bread with one hand and with another hand he grabbed Sun Er's robe, threatening him with a stern voice,

"You wanna pay back by yourself or should I feed this to you?"

"I-I will just p-pay back your money."

"Good for you."
Sun Er immediately brought out the money he just received from Xian and handed it over his palm before it could slap him for a few more times.

The crowd around them was able to finally understand what just happened. Sun Er would've thrown away the bread anyways but before that the little boy picked it up from the shop. Sun Er could've just let him go, but instead he chose to create chaos and earn something from there too. However his trick didn't work in front of Xian's keen observation.

"You do like this in future, and you'll see where you'll end up. Get lost now."

Xian pushed him away, and getting free from his tight grip he immediately eloped from there so that he wouldn't receive any more beating from the gathered crowd this time. If Xian was any dragon deity residing on Earth with his human form, then surely twirls of smoke could've been seen coming out from his nostrils due to the sudden uprising of his anger. However being a human, it was kinda impossible, though puffing of nose was still visible even after that scumbag went away.

Nonetheless his senses came back when he felt a hand tugging the edges of his robe from bottom. His face became the calm one as he saw the little boy standing in front of him clutching his robe portion.

"Wo dui bu qi, angry Gege. I won't steal again. Please don't be angry anymore."

Sudden realisation hit Xian how harsh he behaved while taking the bread from the little child. He knew he was angry over that crap person, but had he ever thought his actions could affect his surroundings. Restoration of his old smile was seen in an instance as he crouched down while patting the head of the boy, saying,

"Aiyoo! Gege is not angry with you. I'm just a bit upset that you didn't steal a fresh one. Next time make sure to…"

Jun, who had already guessed what the next sentence was going to come from Xian, interrupted almost like over shadowing his existence,

"Next time make sure not to steal anymore little boy. It's not a good habit for a good person like you. If you don't find anything, visit the west ward monastery, you may not always find me there, but there will always be someone there to help you. "