Chi ✈️ LA

"Y/n! Tyler is here." Your mom yells upstairs to you.

"I'm coming!" You grab your suitcase and run down the stairs.

You give your mom a hug and start walking towards the door.

"Connie better not be acting all Hollywood when I get there!"

"I'm sure he won't be, tell him I said hi" your mom walks you out the door and waves to Tyler's mom who's driving.

"Hey! Y/n!" Tyler screams from the passenger side.

You walk over to the trunk of the car and you place your suitcase down. Once your in the car Tyler hands you the aux. "You wanna play anything?"

"Nah I'm cool!"

"Girl you don't sound excited at all"

"I am! I just know it's finna be a long flight"

[ the flight from Chicago to California is 4 hours]

"Yeah you right!"

On the way to the airport y'all vibe out to some music and talk a bit. Once you're there Y'all say goodbye to Tyler's mom and make your way to your terminal.

Your flight was in and hour so y'all had time to get some food and chill. You ended up getting some snacks. [gummies, juice & chips]

"Damn yo fat ass always getting them gummy's" Tyler said sitting down in the chair next to you.

"Bitch and Yo fat ass always want some!" You clap back.

"You right"

Y'all both laugh it off and then you start texting Connie.

+ Mini time skip +

You and Tyler make it to y'all seats and you start to get comfortable. As the plane was about to take off you looked out the window to see the city as you leave.

'Cali here I come'

You smile at the thought of seeing Connie again and meeting his new friends.

"Why you smiling, you look like a serial killer?!" Tyler says laughing.

"Whatever, bro I wonder if Connie's friends are fine!" You respond.

"Same! I'm trynna have fun this summer if you know what I mean!" She winks at you.

"Ugh yo thot ass always want some dick!"

"Maybe you should get some and you won't be so crabby all the time! Live a little y/n!"

You roll your eyes and put in your air pods. Turning in your calm playlist, 'Thinkin bout you' by Frank ocean starts to play. Now you're left alone with your thoughts.

'Let's see what Cali holds for me. Maybe I'll find the one. Or just a little something for the summer."

Authors note:
I say "y'all" a lot my bad😭