The Date?

You guys pull up to this place called Gingers Divine ice cream. There were pretty yellow chairs and tables outside and you saw a few people in the shop but it wasn't packed.
(Btw this is a real place!)

You could see eren check himself out in his rear view mirror.

"You ready?"

"Yeah!" You unbuckle your seat belt and got out the car.

Eren walked from his side of the car and you both walked up to the shop. Once inside you could smell the sweet scent of cookies and ice cream.

"You know what you want?" Eren asks you.

"Damn can I get a chance to look at the menu?" You threw a little attitude towards him.

"My bad" he chuckles.

You could see a mom and daughter in front of you. The little girl looked at least 12 and kept staring at eren. Turing to look at eren he smirks and winks at the girl.

It wasn't creepy it was like he was a celebrity and she had a crush on him. For some reason you started to feel jealous.

'I want him to wink at me!'

The girl and her mom get their ice cream and leave the store. Next up was you and Eren.

"Hey can I get two scoops of cookies and cream. What you want ma?" He turns to you.

"Uh a f/I (fav ice cream) ice cream sandwich."

Eren turns to tell the cashier but before he could tell her.

"I got it!" The cashier says. She was this short blonde girl with brown eyes and a septum piercing.

Eren pulls out his wallet and swipes his card. The blonde starts to make the ice cream.

"You guys are a cute couple." The girl says.

"Oh we're not a couple."

"Thanks." You and eren say that at the same time.

You turn to him and give him that 'nigga really' face.

"Aw that's too bad! You guys would be very cute together." She says while making your ice cream sandwich.

You stay silent and eren starts smirking.

"Thank you." You grab your ice cream and eren grabbed his.

You both walk out the shop and back to his car.

"Try not to get ice cream on my baby." Eren says unlocking his door.

"Yeah yeah whatever."

+ Time skip +

After finishing the ice cream Eren starts driving again. It wasn't in the direction y'all came from though.

"Where are we going?"

"The park!"

You hummed in response. You haven't been to the park in a while. Some parks in Chicago aren't really the best place to go. You start to think about the few times you, Connie and Tyler went to the park to play in the sprinklers and steal stuff.

"We're here."

You lift your head from the window and you see a park that has one small kid and their parents.

"Let's go y/n!" Eren hops out the car.

You get out and follow him to the swings.

"Wanna see me do a back flip?" He sits in the swing.

"Sure why not pretty boy."

"Aww you think I'm pretty."

"That's not- nevermind."

You sit on the swing and try to put your hands on the metal chains but you get burned.

"FUCK!"

"What happened?" Eren hops off his swing and rushes over to you. He can see you holding your hand and rubbing it.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you it's hot." He puts his hand on the chains and starts to grip them and then let them go. He does that about five times.

"It should be fine now." He backs up and walks to his swing.

"Thanks." You softly say.

"No problem now watch me do a backflip." He starts swinging higher and higher.

Your Eyes follow him go back and forth.

"1......2.....3" he flips off the swing and lands perfectly.

"Wooow!" You were amazed.

"Thank you!" He bows and gets back on the swing.

Authors note:
This chapter and the next one are short because they're prewritten but after that the next few will be longer.🤣

Ps: vote and comment:)