Bet

You followed Eren down the hallway into his room. It was surprisingly clean. It smelled like weed and mints.

"So what you wanna talk about?" You leaned on his door and crossed your arms.

He stayed silent and he sat on his bed.

"You can sit ya'know." He pointed to the foot of his bed.

"Nah I'm good, just say what you need to say."

"Y/n I'm sorry."

His voice was low and soft so you started to walk towards him.

"Say that again?" You smiled because you wanted to hear him say it again.

"I said I'm sorry." You could hear how genuine he was.

"Mmm for what?" You started to tease him.

"I should've took your side. You weren't doing anything to her yet she disrespected you."

"Right! Okay I accept your apology!"

You weren't that mad at him. If he wanted to take up for his ex then so be it. You weren't gonna ruin your summer thinking about what you could've done to make him choose you. You've only known this man for like 3 days.

He started to smile then he got off his bed and walked towards you.

"You're a bit too close sir."

"Ouu sir? you might need to call me that in bed baby girl." He whispered in your ear.

He was so close to you. The heat from his body hitting you made you flustered. You slowly started backing up until you hit the door. He followed you and his eyes scanned your body up and down.

Before you knew it he pinned you to the door and your lips locked. His tongue started to explore your mouth. He bit down on your lip gently which made you gasp allowing his tongue more entry.

He started to kiss and suck your neck. Your hand played with his long tied back hair.

"Eren?" A loud knock from the other side of the door made your head ring.

"Fuck!" You whispered to yourself while holding your head.

Eren unpinned you and you turned to open the door.

"Mikasa." You stood there looking at the emo girl.

"Uh hey y/n. The food is here." She slowly said while looking past you into the room.

"Yeah yeah thanks Mika." Eren squeezed past you and closed the door.

"You didn't have to do that!"

"Yeah I did! She's so clingy!"

"What's up with you and her? Did you two date or something?"

"Yeah we did. In 9th and 10th grade." He said checking himself out in the mirror by his door.

You hummed in response and Opened the door.

"Wait!" Eren pulled your arm.

"What?"

"Look!" He chuckled and pointed to your neck.

You walked over to his mirror and saw the hickeys all over your neck.

'No point in covering them. Both Tyler and Connie are nosy as fuck!'

"Let's go." You leave the room and Eren follows behind you.

"Hey y/n!" Tyler was the first one to see you.

"Hey." You walked into the kitchen. Sasha and Tyler followed you.