Chapter 2

Elion's P.O.V

"Thank you, Yuu" I said with a genuine smile.

"As today is your birthday... May I have your first dance today?" he ask.

"Of course my brother..." I answered. "after this I'll change my gown for lunch, don't worry I'll take teapot with me. Hahaha"

"Yeah, yeah... Hahaha!" he answered.

As the siblings dance they laugh all around with it and enjoy the dance.

"Teapot! Oh Teapot where are you? I need to change my gown." I called out. "faster it will be lunch soon and the dances and the feast."

"Coming princess!" She said running while settling things down in a hurry.

"Brother I'll leave the dances to you." I said. "Okay, ladies the one who find the prince will have the priviledge to dance with him and have dinner with him!" I shouted starting the game.

"Elion! Thanks atleast I'll have to hide." He said.

"Ladies I'll give you 'till I go back here... Bye~" I said.

~inside my room~

"Princess, Which gown will you wear?" she asked. "the white one or the yellow one?"

"I'll wear the white one, the gown from Princess Bomi, the one that is made up of wool" I answered.

"Princess I'll zip down the zipper." She said. "My...my why are you so sad my dear? Did Prince Yuu give you a gift already?"

"Well no not yet but that's not the problem... I'm growing old and I'm not yet allowed to go out." I said. "and my brother doesn't want to take me outside too..."

"Maybe its not yet time for you..." She said zipping up the zipper of the white gown. "but I think you're old enough to study swordmanship."

"Really?! I'm going to take swordmanship?!" I asked excitedly. "Then I can go out by myself?"

"You should go now, remember the Prince Yuu his keeping your guests entertained." Teapot said. "now go and help your brother."

"Oh... I can't believe this I forgot my own brother hahaha! I'm gonna be dead." I said laughing. "I should be really going now."

~garden's center~

"Brother are you here?" I asked. "my my aren't you a bit of a cheater? Let's go back they might be bored"

"Thanks for entertaining the guests I'm not tired really." He said sarcastically. "Now carry me."

"Sorry... And I can't carry you, you're heavier than me." I said while he put his hands around me and let me carry him. "h-h-heavy... Please I'm really sorry..."

"Not enough, you've ask me to entertain your guests and I lost half of my energy and I'll just get a sorry?" He complained.

"Okay...you've done great, thank you." I said while patting his head. "Is that enough."

"Well that would be enough for now, be thankful that its your birthday." He said. "Now lets go back and entertain your guests."

"Yeah...yeah... At last atleast. Hahahaha" we went back laughing.

~ballroom~

Yuu's P.O.V

"Hey Issei long time no see!"

You guy might be asking when was the last time we saw each other well that's when we were more or less 4 years-old.

"Yeah long time no see!" Issei said while we do our hand shake. "What were you doing, we've been looking for you."

"We? Well my hard-headed sister just made me bait for these cats so I need to hide and be alive..."

"Be glad bro, not every boy is popular as you! Geez..." He said.

"But every prince are, and besides I hate it, the girls who are so desperate and throwing themselves on you." I said while shivering..."Sometimes girls are scary and creepy"

"By the way I'm with Hikari and Bomi but they went to see if Shine has arri–" Issei was cut of by...

"Hey guys what were you talking about?" Shine asks. "Sorry I was late I misplaced my gift for Elion."

"Okay so you talk to them I'll find your sister and greet her" Issei said wisphering.

"okay, okay" I said while looking at the girls as Issei went to find my sister.

As Issei walk out of the view I talked to the ladies and asked them about stuffes....

Elion's P.O.V

I've been talking tothe guests asking how's the party and how's everything...

"Hey birthday girl..." Some guy greeted me and that guy is Issei.

"Hey! Thanks, it's been a long time." I curtsied. "Thanks for being here in my party."

"Its my pleasure, and here's my gift..." He said handing his gift.

"Are you the only one who went here or you're with Hikari and Bomi?" I ask.

"I was bit then the girls, you know having reunions... Shine is here and your brother is talking to them, and your brother said that meet him in an hour." He answered.

"Okay but I need to get some fresh air I've been here for almost 5 hours straight entertaining the guests."

"Take your time." He said simply.

~Garden~

"Sigh... That's exhausting!"

As I walk near the pavilion I saw a man who's looking up the stars...and...

"How do you do?" I curtsied.

"Oh! Sorry how do you do?" He ask.

"Hmmm... What are you doing here?" I ask. "May I have your name, its like I've never seen you before"

"Before I give you my name may I have this dance?" He ask smiling...

"yes you may" I said smiling back.

Author's note

Guys sorry about it I've been busy doing my requirements bit please read and vote for it I really hope you do and I hope you like the story P.M me if you have any suggestions or if you have things to say...(please let your friends know about it too! Thanks!

Remember:
Read
Vote
Share
And
Comment

Thanks!!!

~Elion~