Chapter 26

Author's Note

Hey guys there's a new story written by me it's title is "Rare Creatures" please read it as well thanks!

Page on facebook- Stories by Bluemcrave- free talk (please. like it)

Online Shop- Trois Sorelle 'great finds at affordable prices' (it's a Facebook account) PM us for orders.

Next chapter- votes or comments

Routine- Read, Vote, Comment, Share and Enjoy.

                      †Elion†

Ginger's  P.O.V

"So your work starts now." Princess Elion said.

As I heard that, I know this day onwards will be the starting point of my life as the princess' servant.

"Yes your highness." I said and curtsied.

"There's no need to formal specially when it's only the two of us." She said.

"Yes Elion."

"That's better now could you please prepare the carriage?" She asks.

"Right away."

After her command I went to the stable and get the horses that would be used for the carriage...

Elion's P.O.V

His first real task as my servant was to prepare my carriage... I wonder if that's too easy for him to start with... You must be wondering where will I go... Well I'll go to one of our neighboring kingdom to check on our alliance, and also to meet up with my friends.

"Teapot did they told you what time would they arrive?"

"Well each of them sent a letter that says Bomi, Shine, Andrea and Angel would arrive after breakfast and Hikari, Michelle would arrive minutes after Bomi, Shine, and Andrea and of course Joy, Christine, Marian and Margaux would arrive after lunch." Teapot answered while checking the given schedule.

"Wait, wait... Who's Andrea?"

"Well I don't know either but Princess Shine says that she'll be bringing a girl named Andrea." Teapot said.

"Ohh okay, but please take care of my works for a while I'll be taking Ginger with me so he can meet up the girls okay?"

"Very well then, just summon us if anything comes up." Teapot said.

"Sure, I'll get ready now, just have the snacks prepare before they arrive."

"Yes, your highness." Teapot answered as she started with her work.

I went to my bathroom and started taking a bath and preparing for the visiting of the neighboring kingdom...

Teapot's P.O.V

I went to the kitchen and started help in the preparation of the snacks for the princesses but after a while I go to Elion's closet to prepare her clothes. After that I served the breakfast of Elion.

"So we should expect that Bomi and her companions would arrive any time soon as I finished my breakfast, right?" Elion asks.

"Yes." Was all I said and settled the tray of food on the table and helped Elion dress up.

Then after helping Elion to dress up I went back to Ginger to check out how is he doing...

"Ginger, Elion said that you'll go with her so better prepare yourself after preparing the carriage."