Chapter 15

Elion's P.O.V

Yeah we're still here in my room with these girls who are interviewing my familiar well more on digging up his past...

"So ladies I think that's enough, you've known enough."

"Oh you just want to be alone with him." Joy teased.

"But to be honest I want to be loyal to my master for now." Lucifer said.

"Ohh just shut up, by the way where are the others?"

"They're with Angel because the Platinum kingdom declared a war with Angel's kingdom..." Margaux said

"She's with Hikari, Charlie and Issei they've been helping her through the military support and all." Bomi explained.

"We need to help them too."

"Chill out Benevolent is checking on them and Hikari said that they'll just send us a signal if they need help."

"Yuu and the others went to the barracks to alert the military troupes and to prepare the weapons." Joy said.

"I'll prepare my horse and my armor I'm going to help too."

"But Elion you've just woke up and aren't you tired?" Lucifer asks.

"I've rest enough." I said while getting out of bed.

"But it's too dangerous for you to out in a war." Lucifer said.

"Listen Luci, a friend of mine needs help and I won't just lay down on that bed and rest if I can go there and help."

"...I'm sorry Elion I understand I'll help you." Lucifer said.

Yuu's P.O.V

We've been here in the barracks and talking about our strategy...I've assigned some knights to watch out any of the signals they'll send out.

"Prince Yuu they sent the signal for help!" A knight shouted.

"Soldiers be ready we'll be going now."

Then I started to get my weapons...

"Zed we'll need the help of your friend Dragon."

"Okay... I'll prepare him." Zed reaplied.

"Migs prepare the medicines for the ones who are wounded treat them when we get there."

"Right away" Migs replied and started to make the medicines.

"Ian...Hmmm stay with the girls."

"Roger!" Ian answered.

After that I went back on the weapons and give distribute it to each and every soldier each troupes. Then I suddenly Elion was in front of me.

"I'll go with you." Elion said.

"No it's too dangerous for you."

"I'm not the little princess who's afraid of flesh eating monsters anymore. Let me go with you." Elion said.

"You'll just be a burden."

"Who said that I'll go with your strategy? I have my own and you don't have to protect me I can fight too." Elion said.

"Fine just be careful."

Then we started our journey to Angel's kingdom, on our way there are some soldiers of the Platinum roaming and those are our first targets.

"Yuu I'll be taking they're souls it'll help me to add it to my powers for later." Beel said.

"Feel free."