Prologue

Hi there! I'm Elion a princess, and as a princess I live in a castle, and I also have a brother his name is Yuu which made him a prince, and of course we have knights, servants and such, one of them is Teapot- she's my loyal and understanding servant I treat her more like a elder sister.

Our kingdom is called Shadow kingdom or Kingdom of shadows, don't worry we're not literary shadows...its just we summon demons and our familiars, on our 14th bithday we can summon our familiars and have them with us everyday some people who aren't part of the kingdom sees them as shadows, just shadows so sometimes they call us two shadowed person.

We provide the needs for black magic or summoning, don't worry we've been orienting people how to use black magic for good...

We also have our allies those kingdoms are Belashiri, Bomirri, Orbital and Sun. Of course being allied with them which also means being friend with them and with that my brother and I became friends with the princes and princesses of each allied kingdom.

Basically, I can't go out because my parents wouldn't let me and which also means I don't have any friends outside and by that the only friends I have are the princes and princesses of allied kingdoms...and that makes them my childhood friends, remember I'm not allowed to go out so they visit me and play.

About powers... Together with my childhood friends whom I treat like siblings we enhance our powers together but sadly I wasn't also allowed to let them see my powers even if my brother is free to do what he wants... I think its just unfair for my friends not to know what my powers are but I can't disobey ather like my brother always did.

Powers? Do I have them and can I use it to express myself? Let's find out if I'm a normal princess or not...

"never give up on someone who means alot to you because you might end up behind the shadows"
~Elion~