Chapter 12

Teapot's P.O.V

Hi guys... I'm not yet in the castle because I'm still waiting for Myst...
But then someone knocks on my door.

“Hey... Sorry I'm late." Myst said.

“Its okay."

“Shall we?" Myst ask while reaching out his hand to me.

“Of course." I replied smiling

Time skips.

“Let's go we should find the princess." Myst said excitedly.

“You're quite excited for a...ummm...guy."

“Of course this is the first time I'll meet the princess." He replied.

“oh, really?"

“Yes because even if she's always having a open party I don't attend those and guard Kate's café instead." He explain.

“Well, let's go inside, and greet the princess."

We walked inside and find the primcess of course we went to the ball room and see if she's there, luckily she's there with her brother.

“Is that the princess' fiancée?" He ask sadly.

“Of course not, as I expected you didn't know the prince too. That's her brother, prince Yuu."

“Ohh..." Was all he said.

And after that I saw the prince Yuu and princess Elion come near us...

“Hey Ms. Lightflare I'm glad you made it." Elion said.

“Drop the act princess..."

“Hahaha, okay you know me too well Im really glade you two made it." Elion said laughing

“Prince and princess this is Myst, Myst this is prince Yuu and princess Elion."

“It's pleasure to meet you prince Yuu, princess Elion." Myst said while bowing.

“No need to be formal Myst." Elion said.

“But the two of you are still part of the royal family." Myst replied.

“But we're still humans!" The siblings said

After the siblings said that I was laughing on how they said that to those people who's being formal with them but to be honest that's one of the good things about them because they're not some spoiled brats and they really do think the same sometimes it's like telepathy...

“Umm...princess may I have this dance?" Myst asked Elion.

“Hm, of course if Ms. Lightflare wouldn't mind." Elion said looking at me.

“Hmmm...of course!" I said pretending I didn't care.

“Thanks Arizz!" Myst said.

And with that the two of them went to the dance floor and I was left with the prince.

“Don't worry he's just excited meeting us so you don't need to worry he doen't like Elion that way." Prince Yuu said while patting my head.

“No its not that...its just..."

“May I have this dance?" Prince Yuu said.

“Of course your highness."

Elion's P.O.V

So I was asked by Myst to dance with him and of course I saw Teapot's expression changed, she really fell for this guy huh?

“Ummm, princess I know that Arizz is your servant but will you mind if I take her...ummm...as my girl or even my —"