Chapter 14

Elion's P.O.V

We're still here in the garden we can't believe of what happened, I've got Lucifer as my familiar and he's really friendly, childish and hyped I don't know if I'll believe that he's the king of hell.

“Is everything alright?" Luci asks while smiling.

“Hmm I think so,right everyone?"

“Yeah." They answered.

“Well, everyone could you leave the two of us alone for a while?"

“Okay, let's go" they answered.

Then they all went out of the garden then I stared at Lucifer.

“Princess, it's bad to stare at others." Luci said with a smile.

“I can't believe that you're my familiar only some powerful creature can summon you as a familiar."

“Then you're one of those powerful creatures." Luci said.

“Are you for real?"

“Yes princess, I'm for real, the king of hell is standing here in front of you as your familiar to serve you." Luci said while he curtsied.

“But you're a king and I'm just a princess."

“Yes I'm a king in my world but I'm here you're a queen that I should give my loyal service to." Luci said.

“Ohhh... How did you know that you're my destined familiar if you're the one who chooses our familiar?"

“I don't choose your familiars we demons go to the portal when we feel that portal is for us, that's why it's destined, and you can't go through the portal even if we like it." He explained.

“Call me Elion I don't need any formalities."

“Then you can call me Luci, Elion and I dont need any formalities either." He said.

“So let's go and join the others?"

While on the way out my sight become blurry and I can't stand still maybe because of the summoning and the sudden happenings.

“Elion?" Was all I heard last before I collapse.

Hikari's P.O.V

So went back inside of the castle and have some snacks but it's been thirty minutes since we've left the garden and Elion isn't back yet.

“Hey guy do you think Elion is alright?"

“Don't worry maybe they're on their way back." Bomi replied.

“Yeah or maybe they're still making each other comfortable." Shine said while taking a bite on her cake.

“Ladies would you wait for them quietly?" Yuu asks.

“Whoa look who's worried." Benevolent teased.

“He's not worried you girls are just noisy." Zed said.

“Hey does anyone know why didn't Marian attend?" Margaux asks.

“She said that she's the representative of the pixies in the council meeting because her mom and dad can't make it, she still the princess of pixies anyway." Charlie said.

“Migs, Zed you live near Marian's kingdom right?" Joy asks.

“Sorry for interruption but there's a letter for princess Angel reguarding their kingdom." Teapot said while handing the letter to Angel.

“What is it about?"

I saw Angel's eyes grew big and terrified then she started crying.

“Why?!" Ian asks.