Chapter 9

Elion's P.O.V

So I went back here in the castle because of my wounded arm...and that was yesterday and now... I have to finish my training early and go out on my own because my brother slept in the hideout....

Time skips..

"So is this the last one?"

"Yes, princess." Teapot answered.

"Teapot, would you mind calling blood for me?"

"Right away" Teapot said.

Something's wrong with her I wonder if I should give her a day off its really rare for her to be outside because of me... Is she bored?...

"Princess why did you call for me? Blood asked. "Do you my greatness?"

"I need advices of course... Or you already forgot your job because of the greatness you have?"

"Well thank you for appreciating my greatness, I know, I know that greatness I have is rare so how could I help you?" Blood ask.

"Just cut it of because greatness could kill you...but I need you to cover up for me I'll be going outside."

"ALONE?" they said in unison.

"Yes, I'll be going alone."

"Going outside is dangerous..." Teapot said.

"Take someone with you then we will let you go." Blood said

"There's no need I can handle my self."

"No its too dangerous for you to go out alone, take Mist or someone we know." Blood said.

"I can handle myself I promise I'll be safe." I said while wearing my cape. "I'll be going just cover up for me."

"I guess we don't have a choice huh?" Blood said.

After a few minutes of walking... I'm glad I remembered the way to the hideout...

"Is my brother here?"

"Captain is out buying some supplies, do you wan to wait inside?" Aoi asked.

Aoi is the guard of the hideout I got his name from Migs...

"Where do you think is he right now?"

"In the main street." Aoi replied

"Okay I'll just look for him, thanks for the info."

Again after a few minutes of walking...here comes the hatest thing in finding a person...in front of me was two separate ways one left and one right so which should I choose...

"I'll just take the left."

Yuu's P.O.V

Jeez...she's deciding the wrong way... Well I can't blame her she doesn't know...

"Shiro, Kuro follow her."

So I returned to the hideout to drop the supplies and stuff that I bought...

"Hey I told you to make her wait inside."

"Sorry but she said that she'll go to the main street to find you." Aoi answered.

"Tch. Now she's on her way to the forest... I have to go... Take the supplies inside."

I hurried and head out to the forest...

But on my way...

"Yuu will you help me take this home?" An old lady asked.

"Yeah sure." I said as I carried all the stuff the old lady is carrying...