Chapter 1

"Princess! Princess!!" Teapot, my servant called the 4 years old princess.

"Yuu! Where were you?" I asked my brother. "You always go by yourself, why can't I go with you?"

"Well, that's because princesses should stay inside the castle and play and its too dangerous for you to go outside." My 7 years old brother answered.

"You always say that..." I said pouting at him.

"Let me tell you some secret, come here." Prince Yuu said.

As the princess go near her brother and whispered something to her...

"Do you still want to go out? I'll take you with me next time." he said with a smirk. "Anytime you want."

"Y-you c-can go by yourself" I said shivering.

As the princess runs back to the garden...

"Prince Yuu, what did you tell her? No one can make her stop asking to go out" Teapot ask.

"I just told her that there's so many flesh eating monsters outside that can eat her whole up" he said with a sigh.

"Don't you think you scared her to much?" Teapot ask, and added "she's still a child you know."

"Its for her own good, but I'll follow her anyways." he said while on his way.

~Garden~

While Prince Yuu is on his way to the garden he already hear his sister sobbing...

(Sob...sob...) The princess cried.

"Sigh...she's crying again... Which way is that again?" he said finding his way to the garden's center.

W-who's t-there? I ask.

"Just me, just me princess. Don't worry about the monsters I'll protect you from them, I won't let them lay a finger on you" he said hugging me.

"Promise me that you'll never leave my side." I said "and finish off the monsters so I can go out"

"I promise even if we are to face death" he promised.

6 years later...on the Princess's 10th birthday. She wished to go out and meet someone new.

Yuu's P.O.V
(December 01, 2015- Princess Elion's birthday)

"We're gonna have a ball tonight for the princess' birthday, some go and start the preparations!" A worker shouted.

"Teapot where's the princess? I ask Elion's servant.

"She's in her room, prince Yuu" she said. "but make sure to knock she might be changing!"

"Okay...okay" I said while waving my hand.

~Outside Elion's room~

(Knock...knock) "Elion are you in there? May I come in?" I ask.

"Yes brother I'm here, wait for a while I'll just pull this zipper up." She said in a slight loud voice.

After a few minutes...

"May I enter now?" I ask. "really...you shouldn't let Teapot help there, you need more help you know."

"Sorry, you can enter now." She said, "I need to make make sure to wear this dress in the right way"

"Blue? A Blue dress on your birthday? Elion, seriously?! I said quite disappointed.

"But Princess Hikari gave this to me I have to wear it" she said. "don't worry I'll wear other colors later."

"Come on, you have to show up now to welcome your guests." I said reaching my hand.

"Okay... Yuu... I'm nervous... There might be monsters." She said shivering.

"Don't worry I'll protect you, no everyone will" I said tightening my hands on her.

"Okay." She said as simple as that"I believe you."

~ballroom~

Happy Birthday, Princess Elion! All the guests greeted the princess as she walk though the center.

"Happy birthday, Elion." my brother greeted.

Author's note...

readers sorry if its too short...please be nice its my first time writing a story and please help me... And this story is made by me and through the help of my friends

Teapot

Prince Yuu

Princess Hikari

And truly yours...

Don't worry guys New characters await!

Later...

-Elion-