Chapter 24

Author's Note

Sorry guys about the late update I've been dealing with some problems specially school problems. I hope for your consideration thanks for supporting this story. So I've been planning on making other stories after this I hope you read them to and please cooperate comment your ideas, suggestions and request either her on the page itself and guys please vote for it thanks!

Page on facebook- Stories by Bluemcrave- free talk (please. like it)

Online Shop- Trois Sorelle 'great finds at affordable prices'

Next chapter- votes or comments

Routine- Read, Vote, Comment, Share and Enjoy.

                      †Elion
Shine's P.O.V

Ever since I knew about Issei and Bomi's relationship I've been a fan of them... So when I received Elion's letter I've hurried out of the castle even if it's already late nigh I came rushing to my carriage and went to Shadow kingdom. Then when we arrived at the Shadow and I immediately went upstairs to Elion's room and barge in together with the others.

-present-

"How about planning on bring them back together?"

"That's a plan but how will we do it?" Elion asks.

"Hmm letting them be together most of the time?" Charlie suggests.

"So where will we start?" Angel asks.

"How about talking to both parties first? Like knowing their sides?" Elion asks.

"Invite the boys over? And Bomi?" Margaux asks.

"Yes please make a letter now." Elion said.

Then Luci started to write letters for the others while we talk more on how we'll bring the two back together...

"I mean it maybe we should not force them..." Marian said.

"No the two of them should definitely get together again. It's like your favorite novel characters didn't end up together do you know that feeling?"

"Of course everyone knows that." Angel said.

"Then that's the way I feel about Issei and Bomi."

"So ladies what should we do?" Elion asks.

~mean while~

Issei's P.O.V

I'm still shocked about that engagement party... I don't know how to explain it to my friends. I felt like I just want to drift of to darkness... I've loved her very much... I hate my self for not having enough time to satisfy her... That I wasn't good enough for her...

"Ei! Issei! Issei!!! Earth to Issei!" Yuu said.

"What?"

"What did really happened?" Migs asks.

"Do you know the guy?" Zed asks.