Chapter 20

Author's note

Hey... Chapter 20 is up hope you like it. 5 votes or 5 comments for next chapter please?~ and please also like our facebook page Stories by Bluemcrave- free talk and add me Elion Blue McRave... And also the routine don't forget....

READ
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
AND ENJOY.

ELION

Teapot's P.O.V

"Hell? You've been to hell? Are you serious?"

"Yes we're serious." Elion said while smiling. "And I saw Lucifer's castle it was bigger than ours."

"You enjoyed it didn't you? Tell me about it in the morning. You should sleep now."

"Yes." Elion answered.

Then after the preparation for her sleep, Elion quickly get to bed and sleep.

"I should get to sleep too" I said while going out of Elion's room.

"Good night!" Lucifer said.

"Good night."

Then I went straight to my room and sleep for a few hours...

~few hours passed~

Then I woke up to prepare the Elion's breakfast and an apple for Lucifer so after I finished making Elion's breakfast I immediately went to Elion's room and wake her up.

"Elion. Wake up breakfast is served."

"Hmm..." She said while waking up.

"Lucifer here's your apple."

"Thanks." He said while getting the apple.

Then the princess ate her breakfast and do her early self hygiene routine...

Elion's P.O.V

"So what's on my schedule today teapot?"

"Hmm today is still a free day but King Ezra from the kingdom Arid wants to talk to you."

"No cancel it I'll be out, and by the way the festival is in two days so your day off would be starting...today so go and tell Blood about it too."

"Yes princess but are you sure that my day off starts now?" Teapot asks.

"Yes now off you go."

"Yes princess... I'll just wait for you to be finished and I'll bring those down with me." Teapot said.

A few minutes passed and I'm finish eating my breakfast.

"Here I'm done eating you can go now."

"Yes princess." Teapot said while cleaning up the dishes then went out.

"You can also stroll out there Lucifer if you want to I'll stay here and read some books."

"No it will be better if I'm with you so please don't mind me." Lucifer answered.

Then I started choosing a book from my book shelves.

"Hey don't you want to read too?"

"I'll read some." He answered

Then suddenly when I was looking up an arm showed up then I turned around to see who it was...and of course it would be Lucifer he's the only one here with me... He's too close I felt like blushing....

"Hmm, Lucifer excuse me." I said while looking down.

"Oh sorry." Lucifer said while making me pass.