Chapter 6

Elion's P.O.V

I woke up earlier than I was suppose to wake up. I was still bothered about my brother's out burst. Well, its not really just my fault! He somehow had some part of it. He didn't permit me to join them even when he promised. So when no one was looking, I escaped through the garden.

Its not all bad. Its nothing like how my brother described, but its still scary, its like I'm a toddler learning how to walk.

GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW! YOU NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH YOU'VE MADE US WORRIED!"

You never know how much you've made us worried!...

Yoy never know how much you've made us worried...

Those words keep on repeating on my mind. I felt twinged of guilt, a simple selfish decision of mine made them so worried sick. I ventured alone in an unfamiliar world without anyone I cant trust.

And I even felt angry about what my brother did, my brother who protected me, my brother who taught me, my brother who is always there for me...

I felt angry when all he did is think of my safety.

“—believe it? He confessed to me!! I have loved him for a long time!" Bomi said.

Her voice brings me back into reality... I didn't even noticed that she entered my room and the evidence is the door is still wide open.

“O-oi! How long have you been here?
“Why are you crying?" Bomi asked.

I didn't notice I'm crying until Bomi asked me..  I need to come up of an excuse!

"Umm, My eye caught sone dusts" I hope she will believe that but the way she look at me tells me that I was wrong...

"You think I was going to believe that? Like hello? What century are you from? And your window says that is simply impossible."

My cheeks got warm, I felt stupid, I'm not really one to come up of lie. Now that I think of it, it was pretty lame... So instead I tried to change the subject

"Nevermind about that, so? What happened next? What happened to your confession session? " I move my brows up and down to make it more believable

She blushed right after I said it. She is so cute! Don't get me wrong, I do not like her the way you think. Like hello? I'm a girl and I. AM. NOT. A. LESBIAN. And she's one of my sisters...well not a blood related but treat her like one.

She crosses her fingers while still facing down "Well, after he confessed, he thought I do not love him and sooo ... When he is ready to walk away, I confessed to him, We're a couple now! But we are not yet still official..  But that will happen soon." When I thought her face will not get redder that it is, it did the momen she finished what she said and face me with a shy smile..

“I think they're waiting, get ready and let's join them for breakfast" Bomi said.

With that I went to my closet then wear my baby blue colored gown and crystal shoes and have my hair in an updo like Cinderella's...I went back to Bomi.

“Let's go, they might scold me again"

While walking through our grand stair case, we talked about how Issei confessed his feelings then suddenly my brother appeared.

“Hmph!"

“Hey, Yuu where are you going?" Bomi ask.

“Sigh..." Yuu said. “Dining hall"