Epilogue

Y/N's POV

"He-he's not breathing"

You stood up and ran towards him.

"Hey wake up!" you shook his shoulders.

"Wake up!" Still nothing

"I SAID WAKE UP" new set of fresh tears came out from your eyes and you wiped them off.

You released an ugly sob, and stared at the 7 guys in from of you, all lifeless.

"I know there's a way, they can't be really dead right?" You looked at Chaeyoung who was sadly looking at you. She bit her lips and also took a seat beside you.

"I don't know if there's a cure to this, it's poison so it's deadly...."

"Fucking Mullo"

"Your highness we've been finally saved! Where are you, your highne-" a maid who was running towards them stopped when she saw the guys on the floor.

"Wh-what happened?" Her wide eyes scanned them with both shock and terror.

"They got shot on their necks with poison lily." Chaeyoung replied.

"Poison lily?"

"Yes, is there still a chance? Please tell me there's still a chance." You begged, grabbing the maid's hands with trembling hands, eyes still as teary as ever.

The maid looked down on you then noticed the glowing crescent moon on your wrist. Her eyes were shocked and immediately bowed at you.

"Your highness, I think there's still a way. My father used to work at a hospital here I'm sure he can help them."

A heavy weight got off from your shoulders as soon as you heard her response. Sighing, you said "thank you" as she started to run away to call his father.

"Y/N, you still have one more thing to do."

"And what is that?"

Chae pointed at the magic stick you placed just 35 inches away from Mullo's dead body.

You grabbed the stick and went to the big sized window which happens to be a door. Stepping outside, you placed your other hand on the white porcelain rail.

The grey sky, dead nature and poor celestians and casussians made your heart broke.

You raised the magic stick and pointed at the sky and finally closing your eyes you said "I, the future ruler of Celeste kingdom who has pure royal blood and with good intentions who currently holds the magic stick, I would gladly want everything to be back to normal where everything is balanced and both powerful."

The said stick started to glow and slowly, everything glowed too so everyone, including you had to block your eyes from the blinding light.

After second has passed, you slowly lowered your hands down to see the fascinating beauty right infront of you.

And with that, everything came back to normal like what it used to be.

🦇

"They're finally awake!" Chaeyoung opened the gigantic door with her elegant dress that bounced gracefully while running to you.

"Really?!" you shouted, looking at Chaeyoung through the mirror since you can't make movements in your head because the maid is fixing your hair.

"The doctor told me that they have successfully recovered and can finally go back to their kingdom."

"Thank you" you smiled at the maid after placing a white rose as a decoration on your neatly french twist hair.