24

"Cause we both have a crush on each other." Said by the handsome vampire.

Then he kissed you

You we're flabbergasted, his sudden lips smashing into yours send weird feelings through your whole body. It was like some electric shit people describe when your crush touches you yano?

He pulled away, looking at your shocked state then...he smiled holding your chin. "It's already time, we should get back now."

Then you both disappeared into a gray mist.

🦇

You just came home, and you were busy scrolling through Instagram when suddenly you remembered something.

You quickly, opened the Google app then you searched through the internet.

'What happens if you became the queen of the soon-to-be king vampire?'

•As we all know, a soon to be king vampire needs to find a queen for about 2 months because it's really hard to find one. They need to find the right one, the one they truly like.

•Once they have found their queen, their behavior change, they become wild, sexy and have that poker face expression. They also become more powerful as they need to rule over the throne.

Want to know more about vampires? Click the link below here!!

"I'm his queen? Pffftssss HAHAHAHA" you said as you shut your phone off.

"Yes, you are baby" Taehyung said, gray mist slowly disappearing behind his figure.

"What are you doing here?" You asked him as you try to search for the remote. You don't want to look at him,not after what happened a while ago.

"Visiting you"

Then silence

"Hey speak" Taehyung grabbed your chin making you look at this handsome creature.

"O-okay"you stuttered

"Good then"

"What do you want to do?" You asked

"Let's talk"

"About what??"

"About you, me, Chae and everything how's it?" He smiled, while looking at you.

"S-sure" you bit your lower lip.

Stop stuttering for fucks sake

"Stop biting your lip"he chuckled.

He then grabbed your hand as you the two of you suddenly vanished. Not long after you were suddenly at the cliff Taehyung always go to.

"This is so damn beautiful." You said looking at the city.

"Super beautiful"he replied.

You seated behind the tree as you rest your back on it. Taehyung did the same, seating beside you.

"Are you really curious?" Taehyung spoke