27

Y/N's Pov

You woke up and prepared for school. With a still sleepy eyes, you opened the door to your to home and locked it properly before going.

You were eating your cheese bar for breakfast while scrolling on Instagram as you walk when all of a sudden your feel a weight on your right shoulder.

"You didn't wait for me I'm sad! I need a morning kiss so that I can be energized!!" Taehyung pouted looking at me with puppy like eyes.

"You know what Taehyung, it makes me wonder if an upcoming king really is wild and sexy. It made me think that all I've read and learned isn't true."

"Hey! I'm just trying to be cute okay! But if you don't want it then fine." He smirked and bit his lower lip sexily.

You looked at his lip then back to his sexy eyes. Then, you slapped him.

"Stop with that shit. It makes me uncomfortable."

"Hmmm really?"

"Yes"

"Says the one who want to-"

"Good morning Hoseok and Yoongi!" you interrupted him and ran toward the two boys.

They both smiled but Yoongi's one was just a faint smile.

"Tsss" Taehyung said behind me, still smirking.

"So today is the day huh?" Yoongi sighed while all of us walk together to the school gate entrance.

"Should I bring all my things?"

"Nah, just bring your phone and charger. That will do." Hoseok replied.

"But what about my makeup? Clothes? Shoes? Bags? I need that!! And also food!"

Taehyung and Hoseok laughed while Yoongi just smiled.

"All of that exists in our world. The human and vampire world is exactly the same except for the fashion style, seasons, cultures and uhmmm food."

"Huh?"

"You'll gonna see soon just wait okay."

"Yeah fine, whatever." you lazily rolled your eyes.

🦇

The day ended faster than you expected it to be. You're now currently at home, taking a shower to get ready. While the warm water from the shower made your body relaxed, you closed your eyes and reminisce all the memories in your head.

"I'm gonna miss all of here. The butterflies, the food, the clothes, the people,my modeling agency and more." you said to yourself, sighing while you wash your hair properly.

"But I guess, this is not what's meant to me. Maybe, I should be in the vampire world more." You added.

You closed the shower off and immediately went to your room to change. Taehyung said it's currently cold there so I should wear a warm and comfortable outfit.

You opened your closet and wore a black plain sweatshirt and a tattered jeans. You paired it with a ankle cut boots with a heel. You let your hair dry by using the hair dryer and once it's done, you wore the gold heart necklace Chaeyoung gave to you when you celebrated your 13th birthday.

The door bell rang, so you went to open the door expecting it was Taehyung but it was an another person.

"Oh Andra!" you smiled and opened the door wider to let her in.

Andra was one of your friend when you were still little. That time, you were still in the orphanage and she's the first friend you ever had. Both of you stopped communicating, it only continued this past week when she saw your Instagram account.