1

It was 3:00 in the afternoon and you were at a coffee shop, drinking your favorite caramel macchiato as you scroll through your Instagram feed.

BLAAAAAG

You jolted up from the black wooden chair and looked around. But you didn't see any person near you or a thing that made the awful noise you heard. So you went back to your phone and you groaned in frustration because you couldn't see the picture since it was loading. You tried to refresh your feed several times but to no avail the signal of your phone is just not ok.

Sighing, you drink the remaining coffee and walked out of the shop. As soon as you went out, the cold wind air hits your face making your hair fly through the air.

You were about to walk towards the street to buy a present for your bestfriend when your phone vibrated. So you opened your phone and saw a notification from Instagram.

It was just a like...

You were about to exit the application when your feed automatically refreshed and a hot handsome man appeared on your screen.

@vantaee

7,888 likes

7,888 likes

@vantaee: just finished our photoshoot, for my new magazine cover! Thank you @Vogue for joining me in your team!

view all 1,390 comments
@cocokim: oppa notice me please T_ T

@taetaefan: I love you!

@Vogue: We're thankful that you joined us! Hope we can do many magazine covers in the future!

You smiled at the picture. Of course you easily get attracted to handsome and hot guys so you checked out his profile.

And you were really shocked to see how famous he is so you dm'ed him.

@peachyy
Hello there hottie ;)

1 hour later

@peachyy
Uhmmm
Hello?
Are you there?
Heyyy!
Mr. Vantae?
Hey?!
URGH NEVERMIND

@vantaee
the heck is your problem?

@peachyy
Aww yes finally!
I'm peachyy nice meeting you!

@vantaee
No one asked
and
No one cares

@peachyy
RUDE!
but anyways,I checked your profile out and I like you so......

@vantaee
So?

@peachyy
YOU'RE MY NEW CRUSH!

@vantaee
Okay

@peachyy
YOOHOO!
Ksksksksks I love you :)

@vantaee
STOP IT'S SO CRINGY
Btw, why don't you have any posts or any pictures?
And your profile pic is that big eyed crying frog?

@peachyy
😮
Are you curious?!
ACKKKKLLLLLLKJQNWJ
OPPA IS CURIOUS OF ME!

@vantaee
I'm just asking dumbass
nvm

@peachyy
come on!
You know I'm just joking!
Anyways, this account is for fun only.
I do random shits while I keep my identity hidden.
And my profile pic is for meme purposes

@vantaee
You say you keep your identity hidden but look at you flirting me here on Instagram pfffts
So you're a girl

@peachyy
I'm a gay

@vantaee
Okay

@peachyy
I'm just kidding
I'm a girl
Hey comeback!
Mr.hottie!

@vantaee
Go away
Aren't you satisfied?

@peachyy
Of what?

@vantaee
I have thousands of dm's here from people drooling over me and you're the one I only replied.
And I don't want to talk to you anymore.
So go away!

@peachyy
REALLY?!
HOLY SHIT KSKSMMSSMMS
Nooooooo
Pleaseeeee
Please don't goooo!

@vantaee blocked you

🦇