28

Y/N's POV

"We're here" Taehyung said so you slowly opened your eyes.

The place is dark and the slightly full moon was shining brightly up in the dark sky. You look around expecting to see big castles and victorian style houses but you saw nothing.

There are trees everywhere and crows and bats were flying.

"We should rest here for a while. We are getting weaker so we need to rest." Taehyung explained.

Good thing there's a small house made of wood nearby so all of you don't have to struggle to find a shelter.

Yoongi opened the door and saw a table on the side with an old kettle resting on it.  There are total of four beds so you sighed, contented with it.

"Hmmm so you don't want to sleep with me?" Taehyung raised his one eyebrow.

"So what if I don't like? I grew up sleeping alone so I'm used to it now." you shrugged.

"What if..." Taehyung walked towards me, hands on his pockets as his eyes looked at me with so much sexiness.

He stopped right beside me and twirled his index finger creating a dark purple mini whirlpool.

I heard a crack behind me so I looked at it and saw the bed completely destroyed into pieces.

"What the-"

"So now you have no choice but to sleep beside me." Taehyung smirked, combing his hair backwards making his holy forehead be seen in a short period of time.

You unconsciously rolled your eyes, forearms crossing together as you stood in your spot confidently.

You smirked. "Really Taehyung? What if I want to sleep beside Hoseok or Yoongi?"  you teased him.

He stopped walking and turned around to look at you. You were expecting him to be annoyed but the smirk from his lips didn't changed into a frown instead, it grew wider.

"As if I'll let that happen."

You looked at the two boys, expecting a help from them but you saw them already sleeping peacefully.

The smile from your face disappeared and you look at him sighing.

"I guess I have no choice." you whispered.

"Yes, you have no choice. Now come here." he patted the empty space beside him.

You lazily walked to the bed and took a seat beside him. Both of you facing the window where you can see the beautiful dark sky outside.

"I'm confused, I'm expecting that we'll immediately go to your home. Why are we here?" you said voice so low that makes Taehyung the only one who hears it.

"The center is still far away and if we continue to travel there's a high chance we'll die since using too much ivi will get us weak. We vampires still have our weakness you know."

"Ohhh okay" you replied, fingers fiddling at the edge of your sweatshirt.

"I remember that you still have four brothers that I haven't met? Who are they? Can I see them?" you added.

"Why?" he eyed you suspiciously, brows furrowing.

"Uhh......curious?"

"Okay fine" he sighed, the same screen appeared infront of us with glowing dark purple in each sides.

There are four handsome hot men that made you stare at them. So him and his brothers are indeed hot and gorgeous men.

"This one is Jin, he's the oldest, popular because of his looks and girls always try their best just to date him. Next is Namjoon, intelligent, his always the one who makes the decision, doesn't like girls at all and prefer to have books instead. Jimin, the flirty playboy, caring to his special ones and has a soft heart. And lastly Jungkook, the bad boy, active in sports, strong, adorable, the youngest." he introduced the four men.

The Namjoon guy, caught your eye so you stared at him more longer.

"Okay that's enough" he said with annoyance, letting the screen vanish.

"So you like Namjoon huh?" He scoffed

"Seriously Taehyung? I just like him because I find him attractive okay? There's nothing to worry about." you laughed.

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Okay kiss me then."

"Taehyung!" you shouted but not that loud so that Yoongi and Hoseok won't wake up.

"What? What's wrong?" he acted like an innocent kid.

"I am not going to do that"

"You are"

"No"

"You are"

"No"

"I've kissed you already before what's the problem? "

"It's still a-awkward you know."

"Tssss"

He leaned closer to you, kissing you first causing your eyes to grow wide. You were stunned for the first few seconds but when you came to realize it, you playfully hit his head.

"Now your turn" He crossed his arms, looking at me with a teasing eyes and smile.

"I'm not going to do that." you also crossed your arms while staring outside.

He sighed, shaking his head while he positioned himself to sleep. You looked at him and saw his back while his shoulders moved up and down because of his breathing.

You can't help but laugh at him.

Is he really mad? you thought, getting closer to him.

You stopped just few centimeters away just so you could stare at his side profile. You internally screamed.

"How can you still manage to be beautiful even with this angle?" you whispered.

You leaned in closer, just so you could kiss his cheek but Taehyung opened his eyes and immediately faced you. Your lips landed on his making your eyes grow wide for the second time.

You pulled away but Taehyung's large hands swiftly pulled you close just so he could kiss you deeper and passionately this time.

You have no choice but to oblige so you closed your eyes decided to go with the flow.

He stopped kissing you when both of you were already out of breath. He rested his forehead on yours, breath hitting on your nose.

"Are you mad tho?" you asked, eyes staring at his grey ones.

"Hmmm, am I?"

He layed his head on the pillow, his palm resting underneath his head as he look at you.

You ignored his response but you went closer to him so that both of you could cuddle.

"Goodnight" he whispered, kissing your head.

"Goodnight" you replied, eyes slowly closing as you slowly fall asleep.

🦇

ivi = teleport

just a word I created lol