7

Taehyung's POV

It's been a week

A whole freaking one week since I last talked to her.

And with that, I finally feel so free, no more spam messages,no more cringey memes, no more noisy notifications.

But not gonna lie, there's a little....just a little part of me that I miss her.

I was now heading towards my next class when I saw her again. She has a high pony like Ariana Grande and was wearing her high heels school shoes.

My jaw dropped,  I was stunned at her sudden appearance.

Right

Infront

Of

Me

Fuck

"Uhmm, excuse me nerd you're on my way" she raised her eyebrows at me while she looked at me from head to toe.

It took me a second to realize what she was saying before I moved out of the way.

"Sorry" I said rather in a whisper.

She was about to go when she stopped and looked at me. She raised her eyebrows again and scanned my face.

Shit, my crush is staring at me.

"You look familiar nerd, try styling up a bit and you'll look more attractive."she adviced then walked away.

Wait what?

She thinks I'm attractive?!

I bit my lower lip, to prevent my self from smiling.

This is not a dream y'all!

Y/N's POV

"Guys you need to go here like right now! Right fucking now!" You shouted

"I'm sorry... my mom said she wouldn't allow me to go"

"Oh gosh! Y/N me and my dad will do something sorry I'm truly sorry."

"My grandma will come tonight and my mom said I should cook something"

They all reasoned out

You rolled your eyes, not believing at their stupid reasons.

"Whatever, but if this project doesn't work out, I'm done with each one of you bye!" You ended the video call.

Out of frustration, you threw the phone on the couch and angrily grabbed the caramel popcorn infront of you.

Fuck those groupmates.

You pressed the button on the remote harshly finding a great show to watch.

"Chill sis" Chaeyoung popped out from nowhere.

"Maybe their reasons are true" she added

"I'm not convinced by their stupid reasons." You replied still annoyed.

"Forget it, start preparing we have our next photoshoot later at 4"

"I almost forgot, thank you for reminding me."

"Yeah yeah yeah, by the way.....how are you with that hot guy?" She asked.

"Hot guy who?"

"The one you met on Instagram?"

"Ohh that" you bitterly smiled.

You were hurt, the way he said you're a cringey and desperate shit made you feel like you're not special at all. You were just trying to be friends with him and making such stupid ass jokes but it looks like he doesn't like it.

"He blocked me tho" you sighed and grabbed your phone from the couch beside you.

"What why?"

"Forget it, I won't bother him anymore" I ignored her question and went to my room to get ready.

Taehyung's POV

"Damn bro, you're so lucky! Your crush just said you're attractive!" Yoongi placed his arms on my shoulder as we walk.

"Why don't you reveal yourself" he said.

"No"

"Why?" He groaned and we stopped walking. "Think of it! If she knows that you're a model and worst, one of the most highest paid model in Gucci she'll definitely like you dude!"

"No, I don't like girls screaming at me and asking for autographs. I just want a peaceful life in school."

He sighs "You're wasting this opportunity"

"Let's stop fighting for useless things and eat instead yeah?" I grabbed his neck and grabbed him as we walked away.

"Hey let go of me bastard! Just because you're tall huh?" He shouted but I just laughed.

🦇