32

Y/N's POV

"What are you doing? Wait is that a phone? Why do you have a phone?" You asked Jin who was busy scrolling on his phone. What's more amazing is that he has an Instagram account? Like how is that even possible?

"How?" you scooted closer to him, eyes focusing on his screen while he laugh his ass off after seeing jungkook's funny meme face.

"Hoseok introduced it to us. I think that was 3 years ago and he secretly visited here since for sure Yoongi will get mad at him when he finds out. We were talking that time when Jimin noticed this thing then started to explore it. We were all amazed by how it works so Hoseok gave us and also made us Instagram accounts."

"So all of you have Instagram accounts?" your eyes grew wider.

"Yep" he chuckled, shutting his phone off then took a bite of his apple.

"Sorry to interrupt you two, but Prince Taehyung wants to see Y/N." Merilia approached us, smiling gently.

Jin laughed. "Don't tell me his jealous again." he shook his head.

"He easily gets jealous nowadays." you also laughed.

"As far as I know you only get wilder and sexy when you become the next king but I think not."

"Yeah, that's what I know too. Anyways, bye Jin I need to go now."

"Bye" he smiled

You waved at him foot started to move as you walk towards Merilia who was busy staring at the balcony somewhere above.

You followed to where she's staring at which made you confused since there was nothing in there besides the closed door which is your room.

"Merilia?"

"Y-yes" she stuttered, looking at you with a confused expression.

"Oh right I'm sorry." she chuckled and started to walk.

"Strange" you whispered while eyeing her back.

🦇

"You want to come?" Taehyung said as soon as you saw him seating on the chair, fingers poking each other.

"Where?"

"Fuck it, it's too dangerous." he said to himself but you still heard it.

He closed his eyes and started to massage the bridge of his nose. He looks like he's so stressed about something then an idea popped into your head.

You walked towards him smirking. He didn't seem to notice you since he was closing his eyes, to busy thinking at something.

You sat on his lap which made him open his eyes and look at you, shocked to see you on his lap, seating. But after a second he smirked, finally knowing your idea.

"That won't work, for sure." He raised his eyebrow pulling you closer to him, both hands resting at your lower back.

"Are you sure?" you purposely leaned in, nose touching each other.

He didn't reply, his eyes were looking at your lips so you assumed that he is indeed distracted by your lips.

You crossed your legs, causing you to move and made Taehyung groan.

"Stop moving." he glared at you.

You gently held his chin, caressing it softly while you look into his eyes. The dark purple started to appear.

"Hmm?"

Taehyung closed his eyes for a moment then opened it. You lick your lower lip causing him to close the gap between you two.

His swift kisses made you smirk. Hands slowly going up and stopped when you reached for his nape. You locked your arms at his nape then pulled him closer making him groan for the second time.

The sound of kissing caused you to be aroused. You felt his tongue pushed inside you so you opened your mouth wider, allowing him to enter. After playing with your tongue he pulled away, breathing heavily.

"That's not the way to calm me down babe. It made me feel more stressed than earlier." he said, his voice so sexy that made your ears blessed.

"Really?"

"You just want to kiss me do you?"

"Maybe? Maybe not?"

"You can always ask me you know....I won't hesitate to follow what my queen wants."

"I'm not your queen."

"Yet"

"So what are you so stressed about?"  you asked him, drawing circles on his cheek while you stare at it.

"Im thinking if I should bring you with me to find Jimin and Jungkook but it's to dangerous then at the same time I also don't want you to be here without me." he sighed, eyes closing as he find your soft caresses on his cheek relaxing.

"Why?"

"I don't know, I feel like something wrong will happen."

"Huh? How? There are guards everywhere and I have Merilia."

"Even so, I feel like I'm not satisfied with it. Should I bring you with me instead?" He grabbed your hand from his cheek, kissing it repeatedly and softly.

"I would love to! I want to explore this place more you know!"

"Okay, just stay by my side all the time okay? I need to protect you, especially that you're a human...." Taehyung scanned you with his eyes that you can't read.

"When will we go?"

"Now"

"Now? Right now? Wait, I need to change."

"Sure just make it fast." he let go of you then you stood up and ran towards the door.

Once you got inside the room, you grabbed a tank top and a sweatpant to match the look.

After changing, you saw Taehyung outside your room, waiting with his forearms across his chest.

He looked at you from head to toe then grabbed your wrist.

"Let's go"

"We're the only one who'll go?"

"Nope,  Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok hyung will also come."

Taehyung stopped walking in the hallway which made you confuse. 

"Wh-"

"Shh" he cut you off by placing his finger on your lips.

You kept your mouth shut, hands gripping on his. It made you nervous so you focused your eyes on the huge jar nearby to distract yourself.

You heard footsteps coming on your way that made Taehyung curse.

"Shit" he said, grabbing you with him and pulling you to a dark corner nearby to hide.

"Yes, and if she fights back kill her."

That familiar voice said.

🦇

Y'all thirsty mfs I can't write that shit I'm cringing if I try to, I'm sorry.