34

Taehyung's POV

Ever since I knew her ability to run fast, her strength when it comes to beating Cassandra it's obvious that she's a vampire.

But what amazed me is the way she is skilled to fight. Cassandra is also skillful when it comes to hand to hand combats but when Y/N beat her I was shocked.

Chaeyoung really did a great job.

"What the fuck are you thinking?!" Namjoon, grabbed my collar pulling me towards him.

"She's not a human you'll-"

"So what? This is my decision after all not yours." I spat which made him punch me on the face.

"You'll die" he continued, looking at you with a deadly glare. His grey irises starting to turn into blue.

I moved my jaw, glaring at him.

"Don't mess with me Namjoon, I will not hesitate to fucking kill you if you ever get rid of Y/N for me." I eyed them all since they were all thinking the same plan.

"Bring her back to the human world or I'll kill her." Namjoon, stared at Y/N. His gaze immediately turning into a soft one but he then soon realize that he doesn't give a fuck.

Y/N or not, he'll not hesitate to kill or get rid of her just for the sake of me.

"No" I replied with a stern voice and jaw clenching.

Y/N who was shocked, was sitting quietly all the time with her head hung low. I grabbed her hand, pulling her closer to me to protect her just in case any of this bastards try to get her away.

I fucked up

I thought, they can't read my mind since I'm blocking them to do so. And yes, any royals can do that.

"Taehyung this is for your own good."

I looked at Jin who was worriedly staring at the both of us. I shook my head, pursing my lips to prevent myself from shouting and let my anger took over me.

"If you'll excuse us." I said my voice cold and rude as we exit the scene.

Why did I even said that? I regret saying it but I know one day they'll know this.

🦇

"Why Taehyung? Why are you telling me this right now?" she asked, her eyes were in tears.

I wiped it gently and with a sad face I managed to make a fake smile.

"Its for you, to protect you."

"It does not make any fucking sense! Tell me everything you know please Taehyung." she squeezed my hand tightly, her eyes were begging me to say all the the things I know.

"I wasn't supposed to tell you this right now since I can't guarantee that we're safe but I have no choice I guess." I sighed, back leaning on the headboard as I stretch my legs.

She grabbed the duvet that was starting to fall and covered all over her body. I watched her and can't help but to let out a deep chuckle.

"Cute" i whispered.

"Now tell me" she said, resting her head on the pillow while looking at me.

"I just know that you're a vampire that's all."

"Are you sure?" grabbed my face and pulled me closer to him.